Patriots vs Chargers Week 13

The mighty have fallen.

On purpose.

Shameful.

The football gods are literally giving a top pick to the Patriots and they are thumbing their nose at it the best they can. Really is a master class in how NOT to run a franchise.

followed the Pats 40 plus years. At a minimum this is the worst offense I can recall. They are hard competing hard for the worst team spot.

I have a friend who is a Charger fan. Although he has had very little to brag about for 4 decades, it's going to be a tough week. It's the same with my Bills fan friend. The bar is very low for both of them.
I sure hope that isn't Bolts Own U. That guy can put his "Chargers Chants" in his lower parts. He and I ended up in a fist fight about San Diego which Easy Big Fella had to break up.

Our D is doing work but our offense...

Chris Mason
@ByChrisMason
Patriots last 25 offensive drives through last week:

• Punt
  • Fumble
  • Punt
  • Punt
  • Missed FG
  • Punt
  • INT
  • Punt
  • TD (!!!)
  • Punt
  • INT
  • Punt
  • INT
  • Punt
  • Punt
  • INT
  • INT
  • FG (!!)
  • Missed FG
  • Punt
  • Punt
  • Punt
  • Punt
  • FG (!!)
  • INT

It's worse now

I consider myself no fair weather fan. But perhaps a foul weather recluse?

I sure hope that isn't Bolts Own U. That guy can put his "Chargers Chants" in his lower parts. He and I ended up in a fist fight about San Diego which Easy Big Fella had to break up.
This is a real person, so it's not BOU.

But he could be, I guess. Maybe he is, people are different on the internet.

I am now on a Rodney tear. Here's the pic I used as my Av. Seen Rod in his 'tude posture most of the time, but I love this rare shot of him smiling.

Attachments

• Rodney Harrison.jpg
    Rodney Harrison.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
  • rodney.jpg
    rodney.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
During his presser, Belichick sounded like a man who's been beaten down.

Arizona's kicking the Steelers right in the teeth. That's good news for the Patriots. Facing an angry, embarrassed team with a pass rushing defense is just what Zappe & Company need after today's game.

Back