Pats FA thread

missutah_061813~2.jpg

Her sister, Nicole, is gorgeous, too.
Marissa-powell-sister-nicol-powell-miss-utah.jpg

Cya, Marqise Lee and Beau Allen. We hardly knew ya.

So we lose KVN last year, get him back this year, and a 4th round draft pick this year for losing him last year.

Pretty sweet, eh?

But it gets better
Van Noy was owed $12.5m in base salary from the Dolphins this year before his release.
The Dolphins have a $4M dead cap from KVN.
The Pats signed him for two-years with a max value of $13.2m.
1/2 price

But we really could have used him last year.

The biggest question . What will happen with Gilmore & JC Jackson. Gilmore not happy only paying for 7 mill. He has a 16 mill cap hit

Fantastic news about KVN. He was an anchor piece of that number one defense in 2019. Great player and just like that, we‘ll have HT and KVN back together! Allied to Uche, Wino and now Judon. Some front 7 we’ll have. Mayo will have some goodies to play with!

Unless Larry Fitzgerald retires BB will be making him a offer.

I had a feeling KVN would be back, this is more good news for the defensive side of the ball.

I think BB overpaid a bit for Agholor but everyone else looks right plus the deals are very Pats friendly for 2021.

Out of all of these, I think I'm most jazzed about Trent Brown. He was nearly perfect in 2019. 2018? Whenever. He was dominant.

It should let Wynn develop, and both our guard spots should not need to be providing help to the outside. Speaking of which, Ted Karras also played OG, did he not? Just saying, signing him doesn't mean David Andrews is a goner. Necessarily.

Back