Pats FA thread

Any news on Hightower? Is he retiring? Are we going to restructure him?

Out of all of these, I think I'm most jazzed about Trent Brown. He was nearly perfect in 2019. 2018? Whenever. He was dominant.

It should let Wynn develop, and both our guard spots should not need to be providing help to the outside. Speaking of which, Ted Karras also played OG, did he not? Just saying, signing him doesn't mean David Andrews is a goner. Necessarily.
Hey Flagg!

Welcome back.

:smilies-11117:

Interesting that the Raiders are asking Mariota to take a pay cut. If he doesn't agree, he'll be cut loose and the word is he won't take the cut.

I wonder will Bill step in? There's a remote chance I think.

Out of all of these, I think I'm most jazzed about Trent Brown. He was nearly perfect in 2019. 2018? Whenever. He was dominant.

It should let Wynn develop, and both our guard spots should not need to be providing help to the outside. Speaking of which, Ted Karras also played OG, did he not? Just saying, signing him doesn't mean David Andrews is a goner. Necessarily.
If all it took for you to come back was bb spending like pacman in a strip joint well...i can see why you weren't back until now!😄
great to see you!!

Fantastic news about KVN. He was an anchor piece of that number one defense in 2019. Great player and just like that, we‘ll have HT and KVN back together! Allied to Uche, Wino and now Judon. Some front 7 we’ll have. Mayo will have some goodies to play with!
We just need one more MLB. I like Bentley but right now he's the weakest link.

I'm loving the TEs and DLs myself.

All true.

Two questions: Can he complete passes? Is he physically able to play QB? Not RB or TE or mimic Hill, play QB in the traditional sense.
I do think he can play QB. Giving more time to learn the system now should benefit him, the TE's, WR's and RB's as well. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he will physically be able to play QB first and foremost, I won't bet money on that statement though. I think the Bourne signing will be more significant than we realize. Bourne last year was averaging 3 yards of separation, which is 2.9 more yards than our receivers could manage last year..lol I do think it will be an RPO type of offense, but with the weapons Cam has been given and the bookend tackles to protect him I think he will be primarily a pass first type of QB. It will also prolong his life imo.

WR Will Fuller to the Dolphins. Good sign by them.
Damnit.

I am not entirely absolving Cam of his woes. He definitely had his issues, I think there was a lot more to it that compounded those issues though. And yes, he has always been a better runner than a passer, I agree.

We just need one more MLB. I like Bentley but right now he's the weakest link.
I agree about Bentley, who knows, maybe BB addresses via the draft. I still feel like if BB doesn't go QB in the first round, he trades back into the mid 20's and goes LB.

I do think he can play QB. Giving more time to learn the system now should benefit him, the TE's, WR's and RB's as well. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he will physically be able to play QB first and foremost, I won't bet money on that statement though. I think the Bourne signing will be more significant than we realize. Bourne last year was averaging 3 yards of separation, which is 2.9 more yards than our receivers could manage last year..lol I do think it will be an RPO type of offense, but with the weapons Cam has been given and the bookend tackles to protect him I think he will be primarily a pass first type of QB. It will also prolong his life imo.
Agreed. LOL

Which one of Flagg’s 31 children allowed him near a keyboard?

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back