Pats fans: What AFC team is the biggest obstacle this year?

What AFC team stands in the way of the Pats the most?

• Stillers

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thursday, Sept. 10 vs. Titans 8:30 p.m. (NBC) LOSS
Sunday, Sept 20 @ Bears 4:15 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Sept. 27 @ Bengals 4:15 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Oct. 4 vs. Chargers 8:20 p.m. (NBC) WIN
Sunday, Oct. 11 @ Lions 1 p.m. (CBS) LO....WIN
Sunday, Oct. 18 vs. Browns 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Oct. 25 vs. Vikings 1 p.m. (FOX) WIN
Sunday, Nov. 1 BYE
Monday, Nov. 9 @ Broncos 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) WIN
Sunday, Nov. 15 vs. Bengals 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Nov. 22 @ Chiefs * 1 p.m. (CBS) LOSS
Sunday, Nov. 29 @ Ravens * 8:20 p.m. (NBC) LOSS
Sunday, Dec. 6 vs. Raiders * 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Thursday, Dec. 10 @ Browns 8:20 p.m. (NFL Network) LOSS
Sunday, Dec. 20 vs. Packers * 1 p.m. (FOX) WIN
Sunday, Dec. 27 vs. Ravens * 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Jan. 3 @ Dolphins * 1 p.m. (CBS) LOSS

11-5

The Browns? haha their team has been in disarray for a long long time. The Bengals have a better shot beating us this year than cleveland imo

The Browns? haha their team has been in disarray for a long long time. The Bengals have a better shot beating us this year than cleveland imo

I think Mangina will learn from his earlier mistakes.

Last year you guys had a .390ish% SoS...I dont buy into those one bit. Trends change dramatically all the time in the NFL

Right. One or more of the teams on that schedule who look suckish will actually turn out to be not suckish.

Right. One or more of the teams on that schedule who look suckish will actually turn out to be not suckish.

exactly, our battles with the ravens over the past few years are always under 10 point margins, a split with them is a win to me. San Diego could pose a problem as well Green Bay(Aaron Rodgers has looked great thus far).

Thursday, Sept. 10 vs. Titans 8:30 p.m. (NBC) LOSS
Sunday, Sept 20 @ Bears 4:15 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Sept. 27 @ Bengals 4:15 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Oct. 4 vs. Chargers 8:20 p.m. (NBC) WIN
Sunday, Oct. 11 @ Lions 1 p.m. (CBS) LO....WIN
Sunday, Oct. 18 vs. Browns 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Oct. 25 vs. Vikings 1 p.m. (FOX) WIN
Sunday, Nov. 1 BYE
Monday, Nov. 9 @ Broncos 8:30 p.m. (ESPN) WIN
Sunday, Nov. 15 vs. Bengals 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Nov. 22 @ Chiefs * 1 p.m. (CBS) LOSS
Sunday, Nov. 29 @ Ravens * 8:20 p.m. (NBC) LOSS
Sunday, Dec. 6 vs. Raiders * 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Thursday, Dec. 10 @ Browns 8:20 p.m. (NFL Network) LOSS
Sunday, Dec. 20 vs. Packers * 1 p.m. (FOX) WIN
Sunday, Dec. 27 vs. Ravens * 1 p.m. (CBS) WIN
Sunday, Jan. 3 @ Dolphins * 1 p.m. (CBS) LOSS

11-5

You have them losing to the Browns AND Chiefs? lol, ouch.

As much as I dislike the Steelers, I agree they will be the biggest threat in the AFC - or to phrase that better, they will probably have the best regular season out of the usual top teams (ie. Indy, SD, etc.)

The Colts and Chargers are question marks for me right now, though I do think Baltimore may finally be getting close to making it over that hump in their division. I think the regular season AFC standings will play out as normal for the top four, but by January we should have a better idea of who the real threats are. Teams like the Ravens, Titans, Colts and Chargers are all possible threats in the playoffs.

At this point though, assuming the Pats come back strong, an AFC Championship between the Pats and Steelers isn't a wild bet.

The Steelers, no doubt, are the biggest challenge. However, how bad is Roethlisberger's ankle injury?

The AFC is very weak this year. The Colts COULD be good, bad or mediocre. Same for the Chargers. Who's the sleeper team in the AFC? Maybe the Broncos. Jax? The Pats should seriously be 14-2, 15-1.

I think the NFC is much more interesting this year. Every team in the NFC East could be considered a contender. Atlanta looks to be very strong, as well as New Orleans. Green Bay could take a huge step forward, the Bears too. Arizona should easily take the west.

You have them losing to the Browns AND Chiefs? lol, ouch.

I didnt even catch the chiefs the first read over it...If you think Cassell played bad against them with NEP's oline; it will be a massacre with KC's oline and without the Welker security blanket

I didnt even catch the chiefs the first read over it...If you think Cassell played bad against them with NEP's oline; it will be a massacre with KC's oline and without the Welker security blanket

KC is always a tough out at home

None of those are locks but I so see the chance of a loss where I picked one.

They could go 13-3 as easily as 11-5

If the Steelers lose more than 5 it means something horrific happened.

KC is always a tough out at home

None of those are locks but I so see the chance of a loss where I picked one.

They could go 13-3 as easily as 11-5

If the Steelers lose more than 5 it means something horrific happened.

KC has won 9 of their last 24 over the past 3 years at home; 3 of their last 16 if you go back just 2 years....

lol true; I will use them next time I play Dave; I will prove they can be winners~
try making a pop warner team and play dave...he needs a confidence boost about now

with a preggo wife not only is he spanking himself, you are joining in on the slapfest

try making a pop warner team and play dave...he needs a confidence boost about now

with a preggo wife not only is he spanking himself, you are joining in on the slapfest

Between him and my other buddy I play I may go on a 100game win streak :jester:

lol true; I will use them next time I play Dave; I will prove they can be winners~

So this is why we don't have any classic MD material latley..

The Steelers don't scare me at all. Sorry. Another championship because they didn't have to play us. We own them with Brady.

The Colts never scare me in the post season. Ever. **** 2006, they had help.

The Chargers scare me the most. If they somehow get Norv to take off the headset, they could do some damage.

The Steelers don't scare me at all. Sorry. Another championship because they didn't have to play us. We own them with Brady.

The Colts never scare me in the post season. Ever. **** 2006, they had help.

The Chargers scare me the most. If they somehow get Norv to take off the headset, they could do some damage.

We could be viewed as one of 5 reason you were not in the playoffs on the flip side of that coin.

Back