Pats Get all the Calls!

Funniest part is Gronk doesn't even turn around screaming for a flag like most drama queen WRs. He just does his job and knows he's going to get screwed by the refs.

Edelman getting flung to the ground while two defenders hold Gronk is just leveling the playing field and promoting parity :coffee:

One of the comments blames Brady for not throwing at Gronk to draw the PI or hold call.

He did that in Carolina a few years back with the game on the line. Flag was picked up. PICKED UP!!!!!

How any single fan from any opposing fan base can still stand and spill this tripe about the league and refs being in the Pats pocket just defines how incredibly stupid they really are.

One of the comments blames Brady for not throwing at Gronk to draw the PI or hold call.

He did that in Carolina a few years back with the game on the line. Flag was picked up. PICKED UP!!!!!

I was at that game. I remember that well, It was not the only issue I had with that game.

Brady was running for his life at that point, but it does not take the QB having to throw there to get a penalty it was at least holding.

How any single fan from any opposing fan base can still stand and spill this tripe about the league and refs being in the Pats pocket just defines how incredibly stupid they really are.

Lets just say that if the refs are in the pats pocket, they need to take a paycut.

I have a phrase for these people...I call them "sports fans", and say it in a derogatory tone of voice when I speak it. The term fan comes from the word fanatic. When you look up the definition of the word fanatic and apply it to the vast, unwashed majority, it makes perfect sense and fits well. There are a number of elements that go into creating this mindset, flat out stupidity being probably the most significant one. These meatheads don't understand dedication and preparation. They live in a soundbite, instant gratification world that is limited to 140 characters. Look how many of these dumbfvcks still cling to the cell phone as some type of evidence of being elusive on Brady's part. Honestly, it's insulting and offensive to any reasonable, thinking person.

Brady was running for his life at that point, but it does not take the QB having to throw there to get a penalty it was at least holding.

Well, when one of his WRs get pushed down and Gronk is being sexually molested by two defenders, that could be why he was running for his life :coffee:

lol serves Gronk right for cheating!

They're not in anyone's pocket, they just suck. Sometimes it's a one sided suck for or against one's team of choice, true.
TOO.MANY.RULES.

Was that the game where Luke Kinky was dry humping Gronk in the end zone and never got called?

Yep. We get all the calls. It's great. I love it, all the crying and whining is awesome

My personal favorite the blame the refs game. The pats can never win a fair game. Do they just put up cheating excuses on a dart board.throw at them to find the latest they cheated excuse.

Back