Pats vs. Redskins: Official Game Thread

My game summary:

Zzzzzzzzz ...

Also, if you're on the Patriots' Practice Squad, do you celebrate a game like this, even in private?

Was it Harmon's leg? Looked more like a rib thing to me.

And there's nothing scary about the Giants, to me.

Looked like Harmon's knee got caught bending awkwardly under him to me.

Not scary. Just BIG DL.

Was it Harmon's leg? Looked more like a rib thing to me.

And there's nothing scary about the Giants, to me.

I thought the trainers were checking his left knee, but it didn't appear too bad.

Far as the Giants go, I agree with you. I don't know whether JPP will be able to make an impact right away, but that Dline of theirs appears to be a shadow of what it was a few years ago. Definitely below average.

The rest of the team isn't terrific, but they are capable of a dominating Eli-goes-nuts win every now and again followed by several weeks of complete mediocrity.

I didn't see much quit either. But I saw killer drop after drop. One of which was a pick. Then there was a fumble on third down. I'm not saying it's a different game, but surely better than 27-3. Cousins put the ball everywhere he wanted he just wasn't helped out. Honestly, I'm very pleased with Kirk's performance this game.

Hang the banner: "Woulda Coulda Shoulda".

Against the Jets, Lafell dropped six, total team drops 9-11 (these things are imprecise. Brady led the team in Rushing. And we still handled the mighty Jets with relative ease.

I agree Cousins looked pretty good

Good luck here on out, you've been a fine guest.

Cheers, BostonTim

Also, fun fact, today's "almost lost" defense was brought to you without Jamie Collins.

Lets cross everything...

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
Pats won't know full extent of Dion Lewis injury until his MRI, but the hope is it's an MCL sprain and not more severe after early checks

Also, fun fact, today's "almost lost" defense was brought to you without Jamie Collins.

Yeah, no kidding. Very impressed with D the last couple of weeks. Starting to take ball away which is good.

I didn't see much quit either. But I saw killer drop after drop. One of which was a pick. Then there was a fumble on third down. I'm not saying it's a different game, but surely better than 27-3. Cousins put the ball everywhere he wanted he just wasn't helped out. Honestly, I'm very pleased with Kirk's performance this game.

You guys are the better team, and I'm on your message board so I won't complain. I will be shocked if you guys don't make it to the SB.

I think you should be pleased with Cousins. He threw the ball very well and didn't appear mentally bonked out by anything that happened. I like his focus and competitiveness. He never got squirrelly like, say, Andrew Luck does.

I think John Lynch's comparison to Derek Carr was pretty solid and you guys should be encouraged by what he did today despite the Skins getting dominated in all three phases. I don't know why Matt Jones didn't get more work early. He's pretty good.

Best of luck moving forward and thanks for hanging out with us.

I think you should be pleased with Cousins. He threw the ball very well and didn't appear mentally bonked out by anything that happened. I like his focus and competitiveness. He never got squirrelly like, say, Andrew Luck does.

I think John Lynch's comparison to Derek Carr was pretty solid and you guys should be encouraged by what he did today despite the Skins getting dominated in all three phases. I don't know why Matt Jones didn't get more work early. He's pretty good.

Best of luck moving forward and thanks for hanging out with us.

This.

Also, beat the vagiants, please.

If the skins get a paycheck after this game I will file some sort of motion for them not performing to level of pay. I'm no lawyer, but that has to be a thing right?
One of the classiest visitors Ive seen. opposing fans Fans take notes please...

i didn't read through the whole game thread but did anyone else notice that tb was using aaron rodgers' cadence for the second week in a row ? too funny ("green/three nineteen")

Nice from Bolden, good for him.

Words will never describe my feelings today. 1st career receiving TD and to do it in front my biggest fans love them to death. #Kujo and @mrs.bolden_beautiful #hulksmash #patsnation #first38

Stork did a great job playing RT. I was seriously impressed. I know he practiced at guard. Tackle a total different beast

Back