Pet Peeve(s)

I stay out of politics here, unlike many other forums, but my biggest pet peeves are Social Justice trends.
I don't care if you're Gay, Bi, Straight or Trans. What I hate is being forced by social trends to not accept but put alternative lifestyles ahead of traditional lifestyles. Gender-Queer, Non-Binary, Gender-Neutral and any I missed are a crock of made-up Shyte!

I recently was surprised with (not yet legal) custody of my 2 teenage daughters. My 13 yr old - who is way too wrapped up in social media, specifically Tik-Tok asked me point blank if I was "Transphobic" and that BLM is more important than other people. She's 13, suffered a lot of damage from her mother and a little confused about things so we need to work on some of her issues, but I don't believe anyone gets any special treatment for any reason. I don't care if you're Trans or just famous. I've met a lot of famous musicians and never thought any of them were any different than the rest of us.

This brings me to the crux of this post; shaming. Someone asked me why I like younger women (Relax, younger to me is late 30's - mid 40's) and I said easy, it's a physical thing, mostly, Older women tend to be heavier, less active (56 and I still ride my skateboard), more "frumpy", more (not politically) conservative and have less stamina. And I Was accused of "shaming" older women. Of course, the big one is body shaming. WHich mostly originated as a Social Justice excuse for overweight people. Specifically overweight women. It's a BS excuse to give a pass to people who live an unhealthy lifestyle and don't give me that "It's a medical condition" crap. The Medically overweight excuse only applies to people who actually are. McDonald's and Dorritos and sitting on your ass Snapchatting is not a medical condition. It's stupid to give people a pass for making bad decisions.

I stay out of politics here, unlike many other forums, but my biggest pet peeves are Social Justice trends.
I don't care if you're Gay, Bi, Straight or Trans. What I hate is being forced by social trends to not accept but put alternative lifestyles ahead of traditional lifestyles. Gender-Queer, Non-Binary, Gender-Neutral and any I missed are a crock of made-up Shyte!

I recently was surprised with (not yet legal) custody of my 2 teenage daughters. My 13 yr old - who is way too wrapped up in social media, specifically Tik-Tok asked me point blank if I was "Transphobic" and that BLM is more important than other people. She's 13, suffered a lot of damage from her mother and a little confused about things so we need to work on some of her issues, but I don't believe anyone gets any special treatment for any reason. I don't care if you're Trans or just famous. I've met a lot of famous musicians and never thought any of them were any different than the rest of us.

This brings me to the crux of this post; shaming. Someone asked me why I like younger women (Relax, younger to me is late 30's - mid 40's) and I said easy, it's a physical thing, mostly, Older women tend to be heavier, less active (56 and I still ride my skateboard), more "frumpy", more (not politically) conservative and have less stamina. And I Was accused of "shaming" older women. Of course, the big one is body shaming. WHich mostly originated as a Social Justice excuse for overweight people. Specifically overweight women. It's a BS excuse to give a pass to people who live an unhealthy lifestyle and don't give me that "It's a medical condition" crap. The Medically overweight excuse only applies to people who actually are. McDonald's and Dorritos and sitting on your ass Snapchatting is not a medical condition. It's stupid to give people a pass for making bad decisions.
I do post some big booty in the girlie thread, some also are busty...but, that's as far as I go. :coffee:

Yeah, i'm cool with however someone is, bi, heavy, trans, etc. i don't judge them as terrible or inferior people for those things. completely their business. don't like someone else's business to become up to me to validate and celebrate though.

I do post some big booty in the girlie thread, some also are busty...but, that's as far as I go. :coffee:
Yeah, well you ain't ever posted this one

0icr0bu.jpg

I was the kid who messed up Santa, the tooth fairy and the Ishtar bunny...all in the same year. :coffee:

I'm used to the glares. Bring them on...

I H8 lies...H8, H8, H8. There's nothing worse than lies.
Amen, brother.

Lies, more than anything else, is what gets my juices flowing. Don't DEMAND I respect you/your opinions if you refuse to respect every person by telling the truth.

Be honest.

Last edited:
i hate that schoolbuses sit next to a driveway with their lights on for 56,932 minutes while the kids take a shower, eat, do their homework..then SAUNTER down the driveway. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
bus didn't see me RUNNING...they'd pass right by

i hate that schoolbuses sit next to a driveway with their lights on for 56,932 minutes while the kids take a shower, eat, do their homework..then SAUNTER down the driveway. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
bus didn't see me RUNNING...they'd pass right by
LOL. I know! I would be running through the apartment complex trying to get to the bus, frozen hair and all hoping I had enough $ to take the city bus if I missed it.

There is a bus stop for my neighborhood across the street from our home. It drives Seamus (our dog) batshit crazy when it sits there waiting.

Sounds like you completely missed the point. So I'll be more direct. If you're fat, I don't care if you're fat, but if you're fat because you eat like a pig, then don't expect me to be nice to you and if you get reminded that you're fat because you eat like a pig, that's not "shaming". It's not anyone else's fault that you're fat.

If you say you have a "medical condition", I'm crying BS 99% of the time.

If you're black, and I know you're probably reminded that you're black every minute of the day which breaks my heart, but I don't care if you're black but I will not get in with you're more special just because you're black.

If you're Gay/Bi/Trans, I get the struggle, I empathize, but you don't deserve to get special recognition.
If you're GQ/GN/NB - you're full of shit and you're just looking for attention so you can feel special.

Otherwise, I want to be in the spotlight because I watch my diet, I stay healthy, I'm straight, white and I don't push my straight, white, healthiness on anyone else.

Does that make more sense?

With respect to Alyouis comment on throwing butts out car windows. As some of you know I ride a motorcycle. A lot.
I had a guy toss a butt as I was approaching a highway toll booth, and it hit me right in the face. I was pissed to say the least. I got up beside him and stared, and he had this look of horror on his face, he knew he got me. Fortunately nothing in the eyes, that would have been bad....

1. People who do the speed limit, or less, in the passing lane.

2. See above.

That is all.

With respect to Alyouis comment on throwing butts out car windows. As some of you know I ride a motorcycle. A lot.
I had a guy toss a butt as I was approaching a highway toll booth, and it hit me right in the face. I was pissed to say the least. I got up beside him and stared, and he had this look of horror on his face, he knew he got me. Fortunately nothing in the eyes, that would have been bad....
It is littering. A LEO should issue the same fine as they would for littering and donate it to healthcare for kids forced to even be in the house with or of a smoker. 2nd/3rd hand smoke is a killer.

1. People who do the speed limit, or less, in the passing lane.

2. See above.

That is all.
You would LOVE it here in Michigan. Speed limit is now mostly 75 and below 85 is generally ignored. My wife's Accord Sport is a 10 speed and LOVES it. My Wrangler, not so much! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back