Peter King - Why NFL Should Give Back Picks to Pats (But Won?t)

Holy dear god.

What a fvcking home run.

I dare any Patriot hater to read that letter and disagree with any part of it. Pure genius, and crushes the NFL in every conceivable way.

Everyone should read this letter.

I'm designing a course for my students next year around this letter and it's perfection.

Holy dear god.

What a fvcking home run.

I dare any Patriot hater to read that letter and disagree with any part of it. Pure genius, and crushes the NFL in every conceivable way.

I guarantee you that any Steeler/Bronco/Colt/Raven fan out there would be happy to do that...I mean, they're idiots anyway, so why not show it off.

Holy dear god.

What a fvcking home run.

Hurley & Curran have been amazing on deflategate - the two best. Hurley's letter was perfect.

I'm sorry, I'm hugely cynical about King and this article. King has been running around flailing since he went OTT on the Patriots when this first broke which WAS a direct response to King giving Goodell and Rice a pass when that story first broke. King made a fool of himself over that story and he admitted it. In a desperate attempt to try and appear tougher following that, he went completely the other way and helped generate a tempest in a tea cup.

I'm sorry, I'm hugely cynical about King and this article. King has been running around flailing since he went OTT on the Patriots when this first broke which WAS a direct response to King giving Goodell and Rice a pass when that story first broke. King made a fool of himself over that story and he admitted it. In a desperate attempt to try and appear tougher following that, he went completely the other way and helped generate a tempest in a tea cup.

Hey at least he admitted he was wrong. That is more than I can say for others.

What is to stop Patriots fans from a class action lawsuit against the NFL?
I can't think of another case with so obvious a loser.

Goodell has commited crimes (perjury) during this farce.
This would be an easy win for fans.

What is the monetary value of the lost picks and the pain and suffering of every Patriot fan over deflategate?

They can call a federal judge as a witness.

What is to stop Patriots fans from a class action lawsuit against the NFL?
I can't think of another case with so obvious a loser.

Goodell has commited crimes (perjury) during this farce.
This would be an easy win for fans.

What is the monetary value of the lost picks and the pain and suffering of every Patriot fan over deflategate?

They can call a federal judge as a witness.

That's a non-starter, but there are things that we should try to organize....

Like getting as many Pats fans into the draft as possible. As the 29th pick approaches just start some internal commotion. Get an "INTEGRITY" chant going. Heck, I'm guessing non-Pats fans would jump in at the chance to embarrass Commissioner Shithead. When that dies down start up a "LIAR LIAR LIAR" chant.... something easy.

And I know Kraft is too much of a pvssy to do this, but as the 29th pick is on the clock, I would announce who the Pats would have taken if not for this stolen pick. Put in on the website and on Twitter... "With the 29th Pick of the 2016 NFL Entry Draft, the New England Patriots WOULD HAVE TAKEN, Jack Conklin OT, Michigan State. Integrity Matters".

We are still at war with the league. And there is nothing to stop shit like this from happening again. Sad part is the old man at the helm is already moved on from it, hugging it out with the ginger bitch.

Bobby Babooshka is still making money...he doesn't give a shit. :coffee:

You could put a fvcking trained chimp in the commissioner's office and the league would make money. I think the thing that pisses me off the most is the whole 'Goodell makez teh ownerezez teh monies' argument for why his ass isn't on the chopping block. The guy is a complete and total buffoon under the best of circumstances and a duplicitous liar under the worst. I am seriously as close as I have ever been to giving up on the game, and could easily see myself giving it up when TFB retires (well, O.Z.O. Jr has one friend that could very realistically be playing and 3-4 more that could be as well).

That's a non-starter, but there are things that we should try to organize....

Like getting as many Pats fans into the draft as possible. As the 29th pick approaches just start some internal commotion. Get an "INTEGRITY" chant going. Heck, I'm guessing non-Pats fans would jump in at the chance to embarrass Commissioner Shithead. When that dies down start up a "LIAR LIAR LIAR" chant.... something easy.

And I know Kraft is too much of a pvssy to do this, but as the 29th pick is on the clock, I would announce who the Pats would have taken if not for this stolen pick. Put in on the website and on Twitter... "With the 29th Pick of the 2016 NFL Entry Draft, the New England Patriots WOULD HAVE TAKEN, Jack Conklin OT, Michigan State. Integrity Matters".

We are still at war with the league. And there is nothing to stop shit like this from happening again. Sad part is the old man at the helm is already moved on from it, hugging it out with the ginger bitch.

That's a very good idea. A huge protest inside and out by Patriot fans. Really try and stick it to Goodell. All it takes is for someone to put that idea on social media and it could really take off.......

The amazing Steph Stradley weighs in. Far too long to repost, but it's detailed and wonderful. She deserves the clicks.

http://www.stradleylaw.com/patriots-draft-picks/

That was awesome! I can't wait to read her blog after the judges are picked. She seems to think the NFL got a good lawyer this time but the case is weak and the briefs were all over the place. I take that as good news.

Never going to happen. Goodell will have to admit he was wrong . Then brady could sue NFL over legal fees.

The NFL’s “Scientific Evidence” is Expensive Garbage.

My favorite part.

And don't forget the NFL smoking gun, they "weighed" the footballs at halftime ROFL

Back