Peter King - Why NFL Should Give Back Picks to Pats (But Won?t)

Pretty detailed piece from King. Glad he wrote it not that it will make a difference in the league doing anything but the more the league is called on this hot garbage witch hunt the happier it makes me.

Pretty detailed piece from King. Glad he wrote it not that it will make a difference in the league doing anything but the more the league is called on this hot garbage witch hunt the happier it makes me.
hopefully this leads others to start a campaign to return the pick. and if Brady is found innocent again, the league may have to face facts and give in. Krafty Bob better have his circus ready to travel to Park Street to fight for the pick.

hopefully this leads others to start a campaign to return the pick. and if Brady is found innocent again, the league may have to face facts and give in. Krafty Bob better have his circus ready to travel to Park Street to fight for the pick.

A question. If the draft comes and goes and Brady's decision comes after and he is found innocent, can the pick be restored for the following draft? In another words can the Pats get two #1s in 2017 as a make up?

A question. If the draft comes and goes and Brady's decision comes after and he is found innocent, can the pick be restored for the following draft? In another words can the Pats get two #1s in 2017 as a make up?
no idea but I doubt it and even then is the value the same? could it be a crap draft class in 2017? but the 4th round pick could be returned in 2017

A good article, but flawed due to the premise that the Patriots still may have done something. Complete bullshit.

no idea but I doubt it and even then is the value the same? could it be a crap draft class in 2017? but the 4th round pick could be returned in 2017

I have been hearing that this draft class is not very strong.

I would love for Wetzel and Jenkins to write similar pieces. Especially Jenkins. She is so skilled at ripping Roger.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Supposedly very strong in the trenches, not so much at skill positions.

That is probably good for us as that means quality OL should be there after round one.

Brady will not be declared "innocent" wish he could but…………… The only saving grace is Goodell will be a loser and Brady would be a 2 time winner :coffee:

~Dee~

I believe the panel of three judges gets picked this week. Will be worth seeing who it is and their bias either for corporations or employees.

Back