Peytoncan'tlose here

peytoncan'tlose

Reaction score
Hey fella's,

It's Peytoncan'tlose from over at the coltfreaks.com site. Thought I would drop in and say hello to all you folks from Boston.

I've tried to make as many friends with my fellow Colts fans at the Colt Freaks site but they keep making fun of me and I'm not sure why.

Granted I made a couple of mistakes like calling the superbowl trophy the Havarti trophy when I now know it's the Vince Lombardi trophy and I did start a thread about the Colts being a dynasty. Then there was my prediction of the score: Colts 74 and the Patriots 1 but they made fun of me and said you can't score 1 point (even though the Colts are the underdog by -3 so how can they score -3 but not 1 point??) but all in all they are a fine group of fella's in Indy.

If you have a chance to come over and chat with me at the coltfreaks forum please do so. They don't like me over there but the Patriots fans seem to think I'm ok and they are pretty cool.

And if you are in town for the big game it would be great to meet. I'll be wearing a really, really, really small Colts uniform (it's really tight on me) and an extra, extra, extra large helmet which is really big on me and weighs my head down.

Hmmm

Welcome to the Planet. Interesting first post. Look forward to reading more.

Uhh.....hi?

Welcome to the board ' (can Annihilus call you ' ?). You should fit right in!

As Spock would say, "Fascinating."

It'll take a couple more posts before we can determine if this is:

a.) a Colts troll,
b.) a Pats troll ballbusting Colts fans, or
c.) RG :D

Peytoncan'tlose...........

say Hi to that cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, ball-less sack of monkey shit Swing4DaFences over there for me will ya?

RoadGrader on 01-17-2007 at 04:00 PM said:
Peytoncan'tlose...........

say Hi to that cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, ball-less sack of monkey shit Swing4DaFences over there for me will ya?

He already gave me a hard time today so this is what I had to say about him:

swing4defences is a homopathic loser and he hates new posters. He and his lolipop gang will try to intimidate you with their lack of knowledge of the game and they will shoot you down if you try to show you are a fan of the team or the game.

He's probably a fat hairy tool sitting in the nude in his parents basement eating stale cheetos listening to quiet riot and playing the original atari with posters of Farrah Fawcett on the wall and a big ole sunburst orange shag rug on the floor which acts like a sponge when he spills his Pabst blue ribbon before he tries to fall asleep while thinking about how he blew his chances to become one of the original village people back in the 70's.

He was beat up as a kid and blamed the world because he was not breast fed or maybe he blames them because he was breastfed and that he was never given any attention at home growing up because both parents worked and at school they never picked up on these early warning signals but low and behold it's now the age of the internet and idiots like him can hide behind a keyboard and be a virtual hero so they can show their kids they are something other than just a clerk at the local tractor supply store in town.

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 04:06 PM said:
He already gave me a hard time today so this is what I had to say about him:

swing4defences is a homopathic loser and he hates new posters.
I already had him pegged but it's always good to find new info on the smuck

How long before this guy posts his first "Brady is a queer" post like the rest of those morons on coltsfreak?

Welcome PCL! Ya done written some funny stuff and worked up the right folks over at coltfreaks.com. I like it.

Ras on 01-17-2007 at 03:52 PM said:
How long before this guy posts his first "Brady is a queer" post like the rest of those morons on coltsfreak?

I have a hunch that's not going to happen with this fellow.

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 12:50 PM said:
Hey fella's

This might be a good time to let you know that there are some very football savy women on this board, too.

I'm just sayin' ;)

Welcome!

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 03:50 PM said:
Thought I would drop in and say hello to all you folks from Boston.
...and many aren't from or in Boston. We're worldwide, man!

bishbash on 01-17-2007 at 05:30 PM said:
Welcome PCL! Ya done written some funny stuff and worked up the right folks over at coltfreaks.com. I like it.

hahaha...
http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=89653#post89653

what is this? peyton can't lose?

has coltfreaks been taken by the borg like my beloved McNair?

mcnairassimilated.jpg

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 03:50 PM said:
Hey fella's,

It's Peytoncan'tlose from over at the coltfreaks.com site. Thought I would drop in and say hello to all you folks from Boston.

I've tried to make as many friends with my fellow Colts fans at the Colt Freaks site but they keep making fun of me and I'm not sure why.

Granted I made a couple of mistakes like calling the superbowl trophy the Havarti trophy when I now know it's the Vince Lombardi trophy and I did start a thread about the Colts being a dynasty. Then there was my prediction of the score: Colts 74 and the Patriots 1 but they made fun of me and said you can't score 1 point (even though the Colts are the underdog by -3 so how can they score -3 but not 1 point??) but all in all they are a fine group of fella's in Indy.

If you have a chance to come over and chat with me at the coltfreaks forum please do so. They don't like me over there but the Patriots fans seem to think I'm ok and they are pretty cool.

And if you are in town for the big game it would be great to meet. I'll be wearing a really, really, really small Colts uniform (it's really tight on me) and an extra, extra, extra large helmet which is really big on me and weighs my head down.

I see what this is all about.
This guy is not a coltfreak.
he is on the brink of self mod repping ban. I'm a Titan fan too. I love the coltfreaks forum. Those guys are something else. Like a frat house or something.

Anyways, this guy is a Pats fan. He is full of crap. He's a puppet.

JD10367 on 01-17-2007 at 03:59 PM said:
As Spock would say, "Fascinating."

It'll take a couple more posts before we can determine if this is:

a.) a Colts troll,
b.) a Pats troll ballbusting Colts fans, or
c.) RG :D

d.) pats fan dressing as colts troll.

there is no way I will post on that Colts site. I don't worship Panty Manning lol

Back