Play By Play For Divisional Round?

Listen to Joe Buck call a Packer game and you'll hear his decibel level rise when Aaron Rodgers makes a big play or when Jordy Nelson catches a pass b/c he loves them. When the other team scores on the Packers Joe Buck becomes silent again.

Well, those are two of the players he knows. If Scott Tolzien threw to Devante Adams, I promise he wouldn't get nearly as excited.

I like Michaels and Collinsworth FWIW. I know a lot of people don't like Collinsworth but I think he's pretty funny and knows his shit.

I like Collinsworth too. Give me him with the opinions and insight and humor - over Phil "We Talked About This Before" Simms, or Jon "Here's A Guy" Gruden any day.

Yeah Lynch was like having your mom present you for an award. ROFL
I mean, i know willie mac, heath and tedy are 100% homer, and i enjoy small doses, but i know what they are(and tedy flat out made me cringe with that over the top rant on ocho). that's why rodney is my favorite ex pat tv person. he loves them but he won't lie for them.

i never noticed the tirico squeak. i think I'm like a 70 yo in a bar wanting to be picked up:grateful for even a somewhat likely candidate, so i see no flaws. :D
Tedy, Willie and Heath will rip into the pats too

Lynch sucks

Michael is awesome when he is losing his bet.

Collinsworth sees things before the replay so either he sees them or the guy spotting is awesome.

I agree with all of this.

I don't want a Pro-Pats anyone. John Lynch was just as infuriating to listen to as Trent Green. So is Jon Gruden when he's in full-on Brady nut-riding mode.

Tirico does a high-pitched thing that's really annoying some times. He needs to take Gus Johnson lessons on how to do it awesomely. :coffee:

There are many more "biased against the Pats" announcers than there ever were any "pro-Pats" announcers. I'm not saying that I want that blatant company man Heath (beyond annoying)...just, a fair guy calling the game.

Jon Gruden is that way for every team...not just the Pats. Lynch would be a pro-Pats guy...but, is over the top, yes.

Tirico isn't anything great, but, not overly terrible either.

Lynch sucks

Michael is awesome when he is losing his bet.

Collinsworth sees things before the replay so either he sees them or the guy spotting is awesome.

Heath is probably one of the most annoying guys on TV...other than Dung heap or Polian. Or Hoge. OK, there are many more than them, many many more...never mind. :rolleyes:

Glad that I hardly ever watch those shows...

I like Michaels and Collinsworth FWIW. I know a lot of people don't like Collinsworth but I think he's pretty funny and knows his shit.

Nantz is a freaking tool.

Eagle and Fouts are idiots but I had to laugh at Fouts during the Jets game, they were having some discussion about not wearing neckties that day and Fouts said the only tie he liked was a Mai-Tai... fair enough... LOL

Collinsworth seems to be getting a bit better...I hate Nantzy.

Fouts is reminding me more and more like Madden was...in his own way of course.

Fvck Buck and Aikman...

Lynch sucks

Michael is awesome when he is losing his bet

This might be the most entertaining thing that any announcer in the sport does.

Al Michaels doing his subtle references to the line or the over-under.

SportsHub is claiming some industry speculation the ESPN could lose an enormous amount of money on the Houston-Oakland playoff game. ESPN reportedly paid $100M for the broadcast, but they're having problem attracting advertisers due to the anticipated low ratings for the game. They could lose $75 million.

edit: Source of the speculation: http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/...lose-75-million-texans-raiders-wild-card-game

:sulk:

ROFL

Yeah I saw that and it is great. Effers.

Though I guess I won't be able to watch that game now. Oh well.

As long as the Pats are winning, the announcers don't bother me very often.

:)

SportsHub is claiming some industry speculation the ESPN could lose an enormous amount of money on the Houston-Oakland playoff game. ESPN reportedly paid $100M for the broadcast, but they're having problem attracting advertisers due to the anticipated low ratings for the game. They could lose $75 million.

edit: Source of the speculation: http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/...lose-75-million-texans-raiders-wild-card-game

ROFL

Having Osweiller and Connor Cook as the QBs will tank any game. Could not happen to be a better network.

sportshub is claiming some industry speculation the espn could lose an enormous amount of money on the houston-oakland playoff game. Espn reportedly paid $100m for the broadcast, but they're having problem attracting advertisers due to the anticipated low ratings for the game. they could lose $75 million.

edit: source of the speculation: http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/...lose-75-million-texans-raiders-wild-card-game

Rofl
look for the cost to subscribe to go up again!!! They need the money!!

Speaking of mediots, Dan Shaughnessey just walked past me in the library and said hello.
I have time to retaliate; thoughts?

Ask him out for some tomato soup or duck out to Donelan's , grab a can and gift him.

Cheers

Back