Players react to boos

Bullshit. If there had been some effort out there, there would have been no boos. The players owe the fans an apology for that debacle and Kraft should extend refunds for those of us who paid hard earned money to watch that crap.

Wilfork can take his hurt feelings and stick them up his big ass :mad:

And a great big +1 to you:thumb:

So you boo them because they're rich?
no I appalud them for making the coin, I boo them because the players can sometimes forget what made them rich, what made them the players they became and their play suffers

make money all you can, you career is typically short but the put forth an effort that the sport deserves and the fans who show up deserve to expect

No. THAT is absurd. With the crappitude of FAIL they brought today, if I could I would piss on their dinner tonite! Millions of dollars they get off of our hard earned sweat off our backs, I demand 100% effort and focus. Fine if they give us everything and lose. This team rolled over.

No offense, but those players work harder than 99% of us do. Me for sure.

Look...y'all can boo if you want. I think it's silly and makes you look spoiled and whiny. The team knows they're sucking. And I've gone to the locker room before with a team to a chorus of boos. It sucks. I figure, you're either with 'em or against 'em. When they suck, when they're dominating...that's my squad. I'll get pissed, I'll complain, but I won't boo.

They lost. It sucked. But those are my guys and I'm turning on 'em.

Bullshit. If there had been some effort out there, there would have been no boos. The players owe the fans an apology for that debacle and Kraft should extend refunds for those of us who paid hard earned money to watch that crap.

Wilfork can take his hurt feelings and stick them up his big ass :mad:

****ing this

Look...y'all can boo if you want. I think it's silly and makes you look spoiled and whiny. The team knows they're sucking. And I've gone to the locker room before with a team to a chorus of boos. It sucks. I figure, you're either with 'em or against 'em. When they suck, when they're dominating...that's my squad. I'll get pissed, I'll complain, but I won't boo.

s oI can yell

WHAT THE FVCK?

as long as I do not Boo

thanks I will do just that from now on

If you can cheer them on when their busting their asses

Why can’t you boo them when their out their stinking up the field?:confused:

Dude, when they are playing hard and losing, you won't hear a peep from me. When you come out and show no balls, well, they deserve what they got. Edelman and Faulk are the only 2 who showed the eff up.

Apparently Tom disagrees. :shrug:

"I'd have been booing us, too, the way we played," said Brady.

Does it really matter if fans boo or not? They/We are not to blame at all.

Yeah, well this isnt Pop Warner and everyone gets a yay for me for participating trophy. I would never boo if I thought they were playing with 100% focus, concentration, self sacrifice and discipline. I would have given Edelman a standing O today. Even in the loss. He and Faulk were the only ones not deserving of the boos. Everyone else played sloppy loose and flat out quit on plays. Why would we not boo professionals for taking our money and NOT giving that 99% more?

No we boo them because we cant fire them even tho we pay their salaries out of ours.

True.

Wilfork's problem is he can't see it from the average fan's perspective. Most of us stretch our budgets thin to go to these games. All I want is an effort. That's true for all Boston sports.

For the record, I wasn't one of the ones booing, but I was truly pissed.

And I'm far from spoiled from success. Anyone who knows me knows how many god-awful games I sat through in that old dump. Even back then, I never booed. But I always expected effort.

Yeah, I'm sure they were trying hard. But they were truly uninspired.

By tomorrow, I'll be thinking about the off-season. I'll be spending my money on the ticket renewals. I'll be there at training camp. And I'll be in my seat next August, no matter what.

Yeah, well this isnt Pop Warner and everyone gets a yay for me for participating trophy. I would never boo if I thought they were playing with 100% focus, concentration, self sacrifice and discipline. I would have given Edelman a standing O today. Even in the loss. He and Faulk were the only ones not deserving of the boos. Everyone else played sloppy loose and flat out quit on plays. Why would we not boo professionals for taking our money and NOT giving that 99% more?

Definitely agree with the Edelman sentiment. I was particularly impressed with him getting the first down on 4th and long on two consecutive plays. The first one, an extraordinary extra effort play was wiped out by a penalty and then he followed it with a longer reception.

Some defensive player is going to injure himself responding to his tight area moves and changes of direction. He's going to be a monster player for us.

Yeah but sometimes you just dont play well. I t does not matter if the fans boo, thats what they do, but I won't do it. I am as disapointed as anyone here, but I do not go after the players and start bashing them like some do. I went through too many years of not having a chance to even cheer for a team in the playoffs or with chances to anything special, I cannot shit can the team for a bad year or in this case, a year that was not like others.

Yeah but sometimes you just dont play well. I t does not matter if the fans boo, thats what they do, but I won't do it. I am as disapointed as anyone here, but I do not go after the players and start bashing them like some do. I went through too many years of not having a chance to even cheer for a team in the playoffs or with chances to anything special, I cannot shit can the team for a bad year or in this case, a year that was not like others.

And sometimes you play like shit. :coffee: This wasn't simply a game or performance that "wasn't well". It was abysmal. If the fans boo, the fans boo. As a player on that team, you're supposed to play and act with professionalism. VW pointing out that he felt like it was a home game only highlights his own mental weakness.

SO....how many of you give 100% in your jobs every week? Plus how many of you can make up for your supervisors' mistakes? I make my living from my communities' paychecks, I am a teacher. I would not like to have every move I make checked by my "fans". That said I understand the boo mentality...but this team won the AFC East and made the playoffs. I am pretty tired of the mentality of Patriots fans the last few years. It has become Superbowl win or it is a bust season. This is an unfair expectation. The assistant coaches, the player personnel staff, the veteran leaders that have left over the last three seasons is an amazing amount of leadership and talent. We are lucky to have a team that can "live on past performances". There are teams out there that are like our team from the late 80's early 90's. Fans should be pissed about today's performance. But honestly Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are as much (if not more) to blame than ANYONE ELSE. They get a break from me...whether they deserve it or not. That said, this may be the end of the prime of Tom Brady and Randy Moss being together and a window is closing, but there is nothing we can do about injury. Tom Brady just came off a major injury. The O-line has been hit hard all season and the D-line took it hard at the end of the season. Now they lost Wes Welker. It is not an excuse but these are things beyond the team's ability to "make up for it". This is my favorite team and has been for a long time. It will continue to be my favorite team. We have all been spoiled...but there is a salary cap and the league is supposed to have parity. We have been sooo lucky to have on of the teams that prospers in spite of it. I just hope that we do not become the 49ers of the late 90's....

I think Tom is doing image control. He can't say "eff the fans."

I don't boo. I don't think people should boo their squad. I understand why people were frustrated today, I just don't see what it accomplishes other than making the fans look like a bunch of spoiled babies who don't support the team.

SO....how many of you give 100% in your jobs every week? Plus how many of you can make up for your supervisors' mistakes? I make my living from my communities' paychecks, I am a teacher. I would not like to have every move I make checked by my "fans". That said I understand the boo mentality...but this team won the AFC East and made the playoffs. I am pretty tired of the mentality of Patriots fans the last few years. It has become Superbowl win or it is a bust season. This is an unfair expectation. The assistant coaches, the player personnel staff, the veteran leaders that have left over the last three seasons is an amazing amount of leadership and talent. We are lucky to have a team that can "live on past performances". There are teams out there that are like our team from the late 80's early 90's. Fans should be pissed about today's performance. But honestly Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are as much (if not more) to blame than ANYONE ELSE. They get a break from me...whether they deserve it or not. That said, this may be the end of the prime of Tom Brady and Randy Moss being together and a window is closing, but there is nothing we can do about injury. Tom Brady just came off a major injury. The O-line has been hit hard all season and the D-line took it hard at the end of the season. Now they lost Wes Welker. It is not an excuse but these are things beyond the team's ability to "make up for it". This is my favorite team and has been for a long time. It will continue to be my favorite team. We have all been spoiled...but there is a salary cap and the league is supposed to have parity. We have been sooo lucky to have on of the teams that prospers in spite of it. I just hope that we do not become the 49ers of the late 90's....
My ass would get in trouble for giving the 50% some of them gave today.:shrug: It is not about Super Bowl or bust Roachie, it is about giving effort. They didn't. Do you give half ass to your students? I doubt it.:shrug:

Back