PLEASE HELP! I need Brady's Jersey

kxdorey

Reaction score
Before you guys give me a hard time, I went on Ebay and they're almost $500 for a signed game worn jersey. I need one of my future husband but I don't have that kind of money. I've resorted to trying to win one of my future husband (yes I know Giselle must die).
giftcardcamp.com?id=er0c3ci8crzvckfhskyw95jsd731bq

I only need 3 more sign ups. Thanks and go Pats.

<3 TB12

Would you settle for a Tony Eason practice t-shirt ?

Unwashed...

A signed Brady jersey goes for over $1500, so if you've found one for $500, it's a fraud or a forgery.

Psh. Holler when you have enough cash for a shower. #BecauseSomeoneWasGonnaSayItAnyways

Before you guys give me a hard time, I went on Ebay and they're almost $500 for a signed game worn jersey. I need one of my future husband but I don't have that kind of money. I've resorted to trying to win one of my future husband (yes I know Giselle must die).

<3 TB12

How many future husbands are you planning on?

<3 TB12

Is that you in your avatar? You ever been to Poundtown?

<3 TB12

You might have better luck picking future husband if you get one that's not already taken.
While Edelman plays well with with others and seems to be actively looking may I suggest...Gronk...
Gronk always carries a spare jersey with him wherever he goes,Although you might have to make a carrer change first.

Good luck and Welcome to the planet
Posted via Mobile Device

I was thinking the same thing.

I'll bet she would go all the way to Poundtown if it meant getting a good deal on a jersey for one of her future husband. Or all of them.

Weird thing is...I know a guy who has a few jerseys of her future husband. Hmm...perhaps a trip to Poundtown is in order? #GonnaJackhammerThatShit #TheAnti-Tebow

Before you guys give me a hard time, I went on Ebay and they're almost $500 for a signed game worn jersey.

A "signed game worn" Brady jersey is quite rare. At auction they would typically go for between $10,000 and $20,000. I highly doubt that the one for $500 is game worn, or even a real signature.

Back