Police trying to clear nightclub parking lot arrest Colts RB Keith

What are they saying about this in Indianapolis?

Ah, not a whole lot. Considering it's a backup, not a Pacer's player and really not that big of a deal surrounding his arrest, noone seems to care. Everyone is just joking about him sealing his fate with the team though.

You can take the kid out of Saskatchewan, but you can't take Saskatchewan out of the kid.

What are they saying about this in Indianapolis?

They're actually busting his balls pretty good on colts.com.

Most fans don't want him on the team, and hope this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

We'll see, I guess.

They're actually busting his balls pretty good on colts.com.

Most fans don't want him on the team, and hope this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

We'll see, I guess.

I dont know, addai flat wore out toward the end of last year, you might not want to drop backup running backs or addai is not going to make it through the year, and we all know that peyton wants to draft another wideout.

If he was saying "I'm a Colts player" thinking that meant he could do whatever he wanted, then he's an idiot.

But other than that, if he really didn't do anything wrong and just was like "dude, wtf, why are you arresting me?" then I can't really blame him.

Maybe some people from the area can interject here...but I heard that this establishment is not very "classy"....hence the many police officers working security rather than your standard bouncers and maybe one cop.

ONE of the officers duties is apparently to clear out the PRIVATE parking lot after a certain point so "unclassy" incidents that effect the PRIVATE businesses $$$$.....oh I don't know like fights and drive by shootings and little things like that.

Seriously what kind of TOOL tells the police he can stay when asked multiple times to leave...especially when said police officer is DOING WHAT IS required by his emplyer at the time (Please clear out our PRIVATE parking lot after the club CLOSES FOR THE NIGHT to prevent possible bad things happening on our PRIVATE PROPERTY)

I didn't hear it on this thread or board but I have heard people say Police Officers love to arrest the "famous" people and/or athletes...which is a crock of shite. No one likes to do that because they know the entire incident is going to be twisted by high priced attorneys and EVERY single action that night is going to be under a microscope and regardless if anything is done 100% done by the book it will be a pain in the A** for the cop and the "famous" person will probably walk regardless on a sweetheart deal. Can anyone name the detective that "arrested" pacman?...Vick? without looking it up...no cop gets "famous" like some tools try and make out officers "look for" famous people to arrest...yeah that makes a ton of sense?

The quickest way to MAKE SURE though the officer WILL arrest you regardless of the avalanche of paperwork and microscope...yeah claim you don't have to listen because you are "special"...know someone...you work for me(while doing something wrong I might add...not really a good idea pointing out you "pay our salary" while your committing an offense...so your PAYING ME to take you to jail?)...this guy is an idiot.

I also heard he has been in trouble before? Is this true? IF this is th only trouble...hey he is a tool but don't think i should cost him his job..even though 1/2 his job is public image really. If he has shown he doesn't have good judgment off the field then I expect he is probably gone.

The guy was probably arrested out of a grudge.......the cop didnt take too well to no AFC Championship game.

Cop after game >>>>> :banghead:

Woot!

This means we will be replacing lobster claws this year. (I hate Kenton Keith)

What an idiot.

Obviously Kenton has some problems and needs to learn better. He used to play for my favorite CFL team before going to the Colts(yuck) and I met him a couple times and he always seemed like a good guy. I know what he did was completely wrong, just sucks to see one of my favorite players have this happen to him.

You can take the kid out of Saskatchewan, but you can't take Saskatchewan out of the kid.

Living in Saskatchewan my entire life I can be kinda pissed off at this. I know we have our problems, North Central here in Regina is a horrible place but otherwise I love the city. Lot's of bad people in our province for sure, but it's like that everywhere.

O==I know what he did was completely wrong, just sucks to see one of my favorite players have this happen to him.

I dont think Kenton Keith was necassarily wrong. He was out in a parking lot and refused to leave..not that big a' deal

Living in Saskatchewan my entire life I can be kinda pissed off at this. I know we have our problems, North Central here in Regina is a horrible place but otherwise I love the city. Lot's of bad people in our province for sure, but it's like that everywhere.

I agree that BY1401 was just crackin' a joke about it. He isn't the type of person to try and get under someones skin. :thumb: Unlike me. :)

Back