Poll: Predict Tom Brady's Future

What lies in Tom Brady's future as a QB?

• He'll be back to play for the Pats next year.

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • He'll play QB for another team as yet undetermined.

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • He's done with this part of his career and will retire.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll never voluntarily retire until forced to by injury or other force beyond his control

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other: If you select this option, you have to say WHAT it will be.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
I voted he'll be back for another year but realistically why would he with Mahomes ,Watson and Jackson taking over the AFC. I think he just doesn't want to flame out knowing the last pass of his career was a pick six.

I voted he'll be back for another year but realistically why would he with Mahomes ,Watson and Jackson taking over the AFC. I think he just doesn't want to flame out knowing the last pass of his career was a pick six.

Yeah one of those take over guys cannot even win a playoff game as a 1 seed....hard to win playoff games isnt it KC fan?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I hope Brady stays. But if he doesn’t a small part of me will enjoy seeing BB get absolutely exposed next season. I’d be blown away if the Pats win the division without Tom next year. BB made the decision to stick with Tom over Bledsoe. That’s huge, and took balls. Outside of that though I believe he’s the most overrated coach of all time.

Thats not how it works, and I dont like it said the other way either. Brady leaving at 43 to play for another team and not winning the superbowl does not mean it was all belichick, and Brady leaving and BB not winning the superbowl does not mean it was all Brady. They are two different spots on this team, what they do is not even similar. Now I do think over the years BB paid way more attention to the defense and let Brady and whoever the OC was handle a lot of the offense, that might have to change if Brady leaves.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

These guys will be the ones wearing the fucking stupid half and half jerseys... :coffee:

Please tell me someone wont do that...I am not a jersey guy, but I have them, and I will always have my Brady jerseys and my jules jersey, etc, regardless of where they play, but no half jerseys.

I hope Brady stays. But if he doesn’t a small part of me will enjoy seeing BB get absolutely exposed next season. I’d be blown away if the Pats win the division without Tom next year. BB made the decision to stick with Tom over Bledsoe. That’s huge, and took balls. Outside of that though I believe he’s the most overrated coach of all time.

This hurts my brain. BB exposed? As what? Most overrated coach compared to whom?

He and Brady have had a 20 year run, and if not for the punishments levied by Deflategate, this year's team would still be playing. If JG didn't need to step in for Brady during his suspension, he wouldn't have been exposed to the NFL at large, and he'd likely still be on our roster.

Goodell and his incompetence did more to hurt this team than anyone else.

Oh, and f*ck the Colts. goodell Goodell

Definitely. I’m not saying he’s not good. Or even not great. But everyone acts like Belichick is god. It’s gone to his head, and it’s been a problem for years. It’s time for him to retire. He’s blown 90 percent of the first and second round picks the last decade. His game plans the second half of this season have been downright awful, and his personal decisions all year ignored clear problems that were absolutely glaring. His ego is a huge problem. He is not a god, and he’s treated as one/acts as though he believes it, and so yes I think he’s overrated.

And if Brady doesn’t come back this team is absolutely f.... ed

I agree with you especially from a player development perspective. BB coaching staff has principally been responsible for player development i.e. SCAR-DL/OL, Patricia-D, Judge-ST, Pees-D, O'Brien-OC, McD-OC, etc. BB is suppose to be a D GURU but his real focus is on front 7 and he _or Stevie) has ZERO secondary expertise. Without DB/CB/SSorFS experience Pats this year showed how they wilted late in the season.

As I've previously said, get rid of BB (10M off payroll), bring TFB back, get some decent OL, WRs, TEs, 1 Power Back if Develin is not 100%, new K if Gost is not 100% healthy & consistent, DBs 6'1" that can play M-2-M press coverage and get the hell away from give it all zone coverage. Pats play this way mostly because their D coaching staff does not know how to correctly play that position and BB thinks that small dwarfts can auto-play this position, so how bout we get real!!! :stirpot:

You're both nuts.

Jackson was rolled and exposed last night.
One of Mahomes or Watson is going to be exposed next weekend.
I'm really hoping it's Mahomes who 'wins' the right to be wrecked by the Titans. Then you can add Tannehill to your list above, lol.

Definitely. I’m not saying he’s not good. Or even not great. But everyone acts like Belichick is god. It’s gone to his head, and it’s been a problem for years. It’s time for him to retire. He’s blown 90 percent of the first and second round picks the last decade. His game plans the second half of this season have been downright awful, and his personal decisions all year ignored clear problems that were absolutely glaring. His ego is a huge problem. He is not a god, and he’s treated as one/acts as though he believes it, and so yes I think he’s overrated.

And if Brady doesn’t come back this team is absolutely f.... ed

I agree with you especially from a player development perspective. BB coaching staff has principally been responsible for player development i.e. SCAR-DL/OL, Patricia-D, Judge-ST, Pees-D, O'Brien-OC, McD-OC, etc. BB is suppose to be a D GURU but his real focus is on front 7 and he _or Stevie) has ZERO secondary expertise. Without DB/CB/SSorFS experience Pats this year showed how they wilted late in the season.

As I've previously said, get rid of BB (10M off payroll), bring TFB back, get some decent OL, WRs, TEs, 1 Power Back if Develin is not 100%, new K if Gost is not 100% healthy & consistent, DBs 6'1" that can play M-2-M press coverage and get the hell away from give it all zone coverage. Pats play this way mostly because their D coaching staff does not know how to correctly play that position and BB thinks that small dwarfts can auto-play this position, so how bout we get real!!! :stirpot:

:with:

:facepalm:

You can't fix stupid.

Maybe BB wants the franchise to himself without the legacy of Brady for a few years just to show the world that he IS the reason the franchise has been successful. If he were to get back the the AFCCG with Stidham what would people then say about Brady.
No doubt Brady was great but was he THE reason for the success. Brady would have been a bust in Cleveland, right.

Without Brady Belichick would have lasted 3 or 4 years, and today would be an above average defensive coordinator somewhere. Call me stupid...... but we’ll see if and when Brady leaves.

Without Brady Belichick would have lasted 3 or 4 years, and today would be an above average defensive coordinator somewhere. Call me stupid...... but we’ll see if and when Brady leaves.

Again, what happens after is not related to either of them. They both did what they did for 20 years. One is a coach, one is a player.

I voted other. I think the Pats will sign him up for a couple of years. But he only plays a few games for the Pats next season, and gets traded for a 3rd round pick at the trading deadline, which will piss a lot of people off. And the Pats re-stock for 2021.

I don't really have any strong idea about what will happen. I hope the best for Brady. I just thought I'd throw that idea against the wall, for the heck of it.

Again, what happens after is not related to either of them. They both did what they did for 20 years. One is a coach, one is a player.

And why does everyone have to pick a side for who gets the credit??? Never have I seen better, more obvious, symbiosis in my life.

Cheers

You're both nuts.

We'll see who's who real soon. Stats wise BB has more records with and without Brady than almost all NFL coaches. And I suppose you and others want the name of the SB trophy changed, too.

I really don't know why sports reporters take much of BB horseshit during pressers -not answering questions accurately or at all, ragging on reporters, whining, walking out, it's not even worth while to watch it anymore. He gets paid 10M / year as Pats HC and he gets away with murder living up to that contract and Kraft does not hold him to ANY of it.

This season proved to me that BB could care less for TFB and TFB should reciprocate, accordingly by going to Kraft and have him make his choice who he wants to keep. I think MANY of you would be shocked by Kraft's final decision. It won't be long now and we'll all know what TFB decides to do. :coffee:

And why does everyone have to pick a side for who gets the credit??? Never have I seen better, more obvious, symbiosis in my life.

Cheers

I totally agree with your symbiosis scenario between a QB and HC for 20 years. But it was TFB who has modified (give up his money) his PLAYER contract NUMEROUS times to bring better players and help the cap space to do so. BB has NEVER done that and never will.

BB always uses the "In the best interests of the team" slogan for most of his moves. However, he has violated that so many times like this season NOT FIXING THE OL to stop TFB from getting smashed and punished for all 17 games, O linemen playing sick or still injured - are you kidding!?

We'll see how long BB & TFB will remain together on Pats real soon !?

BB is the guy who gave Brady his chance. Think about that one for awhile. If BB never gives him that chance, Brady could have easily been casted off like most qbs are.

The symbiosis thing makes the most sense...

This season proved to me that BB could care less for TFB and TFB should reciprocate, accordingly by going to Kraft and have him make his choice who he wants to keep. I think MANY of you would be shocked by Kraft's final decision. It won't be long now and we'll all know what TFB decides to do. :coffee:

Kraft already made his choice when he allowed Brady's contact to expire and promised no franchise tag.

BB is the guy who gave Brady his chance. Think about that one for awhile. If BB never gives him that chance, Brady could have easily been casted off like most qbs are.

The symbiosis thing makes the most sense...

Gave him his chance? Or did he earn his chance? Brady had one shot when Bledsoe went down, just one. He made the most of it, like others dont. Nobody gave him anything.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Cheers

Yeah....thats what I was saying. There is no side. One is a QB one is a coach.

Back