Post your last received text message

I dont text.

Telecommunications advances all the way to...wireless typewritten messages?

One of my pet peeves. That, and I do not do business on line or with an automated customer service bot, or foreigner. I am going to talk to a real live American person, damn it.

Working?

A friend texted that on Monday, probably wanted to take his GTO out for some snow doughnuts and have me take pictures.

The last text I recieved was from the Penguins, telling me I can win tickets to a taping of "Inside Penguins Hockey".

At least usually their texts to me are about how I can win tickets to a GAME, or telling me "there will be ____ hundred discounted tickets available for students at the next game". That I might care about. Tickets to some little show they have where they interview a couple players? No thanks.

The last text I got from an actual person was from my cousin. He said "Hahahahaha!" in response to me saying I thought I remembered Patrick Thoresen of Norway getting hit in the junk by a slap shot when he was in the NHL.

Seriously this is mine.

"We can wire funds into your account tomorrow-all we need is your completed application. Apply at: www.*****

not going to post the spam address, but I will be damned if I am not getting spam texts now and phone calls with stupid recordings trying to sell me shit.

"Tttttt"

Because I decided to start creating my own Blackberry themes, and I was testing the icon I made for "missed" items (texts, emails, calls and such), so I texted that to myself. I have a BB simulator program, but it's slow loading and prone to freezing up, so it's easier to test the theme using the phone itself.

Jeesuz...that all sounds really nerdy now that I actually typed it out. :blink: I have real people that love and text me all the time! I SWEAR!!! :D

Sorry, can't post it...

Too graphic and kinda nasty...

I had a friend who became somewhat of a stalker (sorta)....

I laugh at your little medal. I racked that smoked ale last night and its damn good... and not "good" like I thought the summer ale was "good". This is solid.

Back story
My buddy thinks his Smoked Ale is going to be awesome so he texts me to tell me how awesome.
I reply with a picture of a first place blue ribbon I won with a Smoked beer.
He sends the above text

"You mean those idiots on that board want to trade brady?"

Back