Preseason football is like (Fill in the blank)

it's like the appetizer at a five star steak house. It tastes good but you know the main course will be even better.

I'll go with unoriginal because it's just so appropriate:

- Empty and hollow substitute for something that is beautiful, violent, and intimate.
- Very limited downside: nothing in the L column, nor in the STD column** (unless...well..."Do you know where that hand has been!?!)

** Credit where credit is due: Inspired by Young MC.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's only supposed to happen the 1st time??

Oh...

Damn.
The second time you hit a little longer, the third you get into a rhythm but the 4th time you stretch it out but get denied...

Then and only then do you make it to the 16 week schedule. If you are good you get real lucky with Her and a friend during the Bi week... If you do that well you make the post season and hopefully a second Bi week before going for it all....

The second time you hit a little longer, the third you get into a rhythm but the 4th time you stretch it out but get denied...

Then and only then do you make it to the 16 week schedule. If you are good you get real lucky with Her and a friend during the Bi week... If you do that well you make the post season and hopefully a second Bi week before going for it all....

For me the interesting thing is turning Tight Ends into Wide Recievers. :coffee:

It's like dry humping. It's not great but I'll still cream myself.

Men in spandex. I need to change my panties.
Posted via Mobile Device

'reading a text book on gynecology in college'

Some interesting tidbits but not quite the real deal yet.

Masturbating.

It's not as good as the real thing, and you're probably doing it by yourself.

Back