R.I.P. Paul Newman

R.I.P. Paul
Thanks for entertaining us all these years :toast:

OMG I'm shock very sad news. He was one of the most classiest men and the world lost a great human being. He was a great actor and I don't think that man ever mad a bad movie.

R.I.P.

Besides his acting career, his "Newman's Own" brand has given over $200MIL to thousands of charities worldwide. Truly a good man.

Sadly the passing of an era in Hollywood and an acting legend....unlike Strother Martins line in Coolhand Luke...Paul you never failed to communicate to movie goers all over the country....RIP

One of the best men Hollywood has ever had the honor of having associated with it.

A great actor and an amazing man.

He will be missed.

But he will also be remembered.....

PaulN.jpg

What a shitty day. This sucks.

Wow. This is going to be a sad day.

Truly an icon. Will truly be missed.

R.I.P. Paul

I saw Paul one year at the National Horse Show in Madison Square Garden. Prayers to his family.

R.I.P. to a icon and yet a man who was one of us

Well, at 83 you gotta think he was ready to go.

He was a character of a man and always a gentleman. I know He is happy with him.

RIP, sir.

One of the best actors around for 40 years, no one was better at playing a smart, good looking guy that should have everything going for him, but was held back by some inner demons. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Hustler, The Verdict - he nailed that kind of character better than anyone else could, plus a wide variety of other great roles.

And, he was an all around class act and cool guy, Just about everything in the supermarket with his name on it, with all the profit going to charity, is one of the best products on the shelf.

"Swim - are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you."

RIP

My all time fav actor. RIP.

Cool Hand Luke is my all time fav movie. Love Newman in that.

My son had gastro-int. issues early in life and I owe part of his survival to Paul for the 1000's of bottles of "Newman's Own Balsamic Vinagrette" we went through, as it was the only dressing/marinade my son would eat. As mentioned, this salad dressing line and other "Newman's Own" products have raised millions of $s for charity. Great actor, too.
R.I.P. and thanks.

Back