Random Football News 2022

That didn't take long. Bears still gave up too much in the trade. 2 deep dish pizza would have been acceptable

That dark cloud followed Harry to the Bears den

Justin Fields top six receivers:
Darnell Mooney
Byron Pringle (Out ā€œfor a bitā€)
Velus Jones (Out with an injury)
Equanimeous St. Brown
Nā€™Keal Harry (Serious ankle/foot injury)
Dante Pettis (Missed two practices with injury)

Some people think the Bills have the best roster in football but when I look at their roster I see a below average OL. This will be the worst OL Josh Allen has had in Buffalo.

Some people think the Bills have the best roster in football but when I look at their roster I see a below average OL. This will be the worst OL Josh Allen has had in Buffalo.
Best roster in AFC IMO. Could be best roster in football but Rams and Bucs are right there too.

Best roster in AFC IMO. Could be best roster in football but Rams and Bucs are right there too.
And I will agree to disagree. They have talent, yes, but I'm not crowning them anything like this

And I will agree to disagree. They have talent, yes, but I'm not crowning them anything like this
The Bills have a young dynamic QB that's tall and has strong legs and tall strong legs but way, much more importantly, they have a youngish dynamic Head Coach that has a look of so way fahkin' piercing determination at all times on the sidelines

they so much way bettah than an ol' balls and slip-sliddin'-his-way-out-the-door BB lead team of whoseewhachamacallits
according to some.....not many, mind you.... šŸ™ƒ

I'll let the season pan out a lily-bit before I will admit the Bills will pancake the league like a cheap Wal-Mart picnic table flopped on by some off-the-top-of-a-2 ton-pickup-truck cab tail-gatein dipshid NY upstate dipshid :D

The Bills have a young dynamic QB that's tall and has strong legs and tall strong legs but way, much more importantly, they have a youngish dynamic Head Coach that has a look of so way fahkin' piercing determination at all times on the sidelines

they so much way bettah than an ol' balls and slip-sliddin'-his-way-out-the-door BB lead team of whoseewhachamacallits

I'll let the season pan out a lily-bit before I will admit the Bills will pancake the league like a cheap Wal-Mart picnic table flopped on by some off-the-top-of-a-2 ton-pickup-truck cab tail-gatein dipshid NY upstate dipshid :D
Exactly.

The Bills get a lot of home games at the end of the season that arenā€™t conducive to passing. Iā€™m surprised I never hear anyone bring this up, but they are almost built for a dome. At least for warm weather. Allen is good at throwing in the wind, but the weather in Buffalo kind of negates a lot of their advantages towards the end of the year.

But why wait and see when you can use this time to quiet the voices in your head by knobbing the Bills (which is just a way to shit on the Pats)?

I mean, don't you even hate the Patriots anymore?

:coffee:

Whose crowning them? The season is long and anything can happen. They have a very good roster heading into the season. Not sure why people here have a tough time admitting that.

Whose crowning them? The season is long and anything can happen. They have a very good roster heading into the season. Not sure why people here have a tough time admitting that.
They have talent like I wrote but until games are played I will not go further. Talking heads around me have crowned them which to me is premature. But they get paid to talk.

Back