Random Football News - 2024

It doesn't look like a rebuild at all. It looks like a tank, saving as much money as possible. I'm sure they'd like to hit in the draft, but I'm not convinced Kraft's #1 goal is to win football games anymore.
His handjob expenses are probably way higher now than they were before, so I kind of get it.

Even the Bears for god sake are loading up at WR.

We're doing precisely nothing.

the way things are going for Thunder Cat based on what's being divulged in The Dynasty

watch RKK order that the #3 pick in the draft MUST be the shiny/sparkling receiver MHJ since
"we already have VALUE at QB in Brissett so no need to draft a QB"

then watch MHJ blow out his achilles during the 4th play of the 1st game next September

Vikings get Houston's first round pick (will post story once I find on pc... .saw on my phone)

how do folks feel about a trade with Vikes for Rd 1 - 11 and 23 for our Rd1 #3? they are doing this for a reason so who is it they are looking to deal with ?

note - edited as originally I said "our 3rd" and I'm sure everyone knows what I mean, but just to be clear

Last edited:

benedict cumberbatch wtf GIF

for Aaron Donald maybe he wants to get out before he has CTE (or makes the possibility any worse)

unless Pats are set on whatever QB is at 3, they make a deal with Cards to swap 3 and 4 and get whatever they can out of them. I think Cards have 2 1sts? if they don't go for that then their 2nd and another pick as cards pick early in every round (for fantasy purposes I'll say we get their 2 firsts). Then make deal with vikes for their 2 firsts. Three 1st rounders in a draft deep in what they need. I'll take that.
I know Brisset isn't a long term answer but we could put picks at other positions would play (and learn) this year. figure out QB later

unless Pats are set on whatever QB is at 3, they make a deal with Cards to swap 3 and 4 and get whatever they can out of them. I think Cards have 2 1sts? if they don't go for that then their 2nd and another pick as cards pick early in every round (for fantasy purposes I'll say we get their 2 firsts). Then make deal with vikes for their 2 firsts. Three 1st rounders in a draft deep in what they need. I'll take that.
I know Brisset isn't a long term answer but we could put picks at other positions would play (and learn) this year. figure out QB later
Vikings have 9 picks (to the Pats 8) and are just as desperate for a QB as the Patriots are. Here's how the compare:

VIKINGS
  • First round: No. 11 overall
  • First round: No. 23 overall
  • Fourth round: No. 108
  • Fourth round: No. 129
  • Fifth round: No. 157
  • Fifth round: No. 167
  • Sixth round: No. 177
  • Seventh round: No. 230, No. 232

PATRIOTS
  • First round: 3rd overall
  • Second round: 34th
  • Third round: 68th
  • Fourth round: 103rd
  • Fifth round: 137th
  • Sixth round: 180th
  • Sixth round: 193rd (via Jaguars)
  • Seventh round: 231st

It's tough for them if they swap both their 1st rd picks as they don't pick again until the 4th (and neither of their 4th rd picks is even as good as the Pats). I am not sure the Vikings make this deal unless they move a piece like Jefferson which would easily land them another number 1 (and possibly more).

how do folks feel about a trade with Vikes for Rd 1 - 11 and 23 for our Rd1 #3? they are doing this for a reason so who is it they are looking to deal with ?

note - edited as originally I said "our 3rd" and I'm sure everyone knows what I mean, but just to be clear
11 and Jefferson, yes. 11 and 23 isn't enough.

Back