Random Football News

It's a pretty cynical move bringing in Teebow. It's a pure marketing move. I mean he has no football worth as a TE, let's be honest. It's Jacksonville getting the northern Florida hero back to sell shirts and generate enthusiasm alongside Lawrence.

Imagine Bill bringing in Matt Ryan as a WR?

The NFLPA should do a better job of explaining the CBA to the players it represents.
This is disgraceful.

View: https://twitter.com/PatrickMahomes/status/1389699255129022473

If the players did not know this, it is on them. Mahomes really should read his contract before popping off on SM. The PA most likely informed them I would imagine but even if they didn't. the players are the ones that signed their contracts and have to know the risks with working out away from the team. I hate to say it, but I really don't feel bad for them at all. This boycott of the OTA and off-season training in general was always going to back fire whether a player got injured like this Broncos guy or rookies/FAs struggled to make the team because they were not with their teams getting coaching/learning the play book. The whole thing really disgusts me to be honest given what happened last year due to Covid and now the PA wanting to use that as a way to say we really don't want off-season programs in general.

He's 33 and playing a new position for the first time.
Does that make him a 33 year old rookie?

I have to admire his tenacity. Reality hits him in the face and the guy just keeps coming back.

I have always admired Tebow. I hope this goes well for him with Jax.

It's a pretty cynical move bringing in Teebow. It's a pure marketing move. I mean he has no football worth as a TE, let's be honest. It's Jacksonville getting the northern Florida hero back to sell shirts and generate enthusiasm alongside Lawrence.

Imagine Bill bringing in Matt Ryan as a WR?
Urban is probably bringing his adopted son back to take all the focus & attention off Lawrence.

Patriots vs TB12Buccaneers

“Biggest regular-season ticket in history for any sporting event,” Ace Ticket CEO Jim Holzman said.
And that's not just among Boston sports, that's every league, nationwide.

There simply won’t be many tickets available and a heavy demand, which means prices will skyrocket.

“This is going to be what every single person wants for their birthday,” Holzman said. “Who wouldn’t want to go to this game? We never got to say goodbye to Tom Brady. It’s your last chance to see him at home. He never got a sendoff, and who is going to give up their seat? I think when you put those together, like who wants to give up their seat?”

It’s expected tickets will first appear on Ace’s website by the end of the week and will obviously not last.

I predict now that there will be audible boos on the TV broadcast and WAY too much media attention and opposing fan derision on them.

And the Bucs will win (not a stretch there).

Back