Random Football News

Says the guy who violated all COVID protocols to play with his new WRs during the offseason.
A bit of a hypocrite , aren’t you, Tom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He has his personal trainer with him 24/7...maybe even giving him tips during his "witch/smash" sessions... :coffee:

It will happen for sure. If it means getting under the minimum and returning to normal practices, then a player who has not been vaccinated will be cut.

Interesting that Rondale Moore is being compared to Steve Smith of Panthers fame.

If the AZ Cardinals are thinking he's the 2nd coming of Steve Smith they're in for a shock.
Fast like Steve Smith? Times faster.
Breaks tackles like Smith? Yep.
Quick like Smith? Oh yes.
Contested catches in vertical range? Nope.
Tracking vertical targets consistently? Nope.
Consistent technique to address targets? Nope.

A lot of teams dropped him down their boards as soon as they heard he measured 5'7" and not the 5'9" they expected.
Athletic ability for sure but his size and raw WR skills put him in Tavon Austin's realm and that's very different than Steve Smith's world.

gisele
he has become much less likable every year since that bitchy, patronizing,self centered, elitist has been in his life.
From the guy who is on the only team bringing back every starter from last year. Now that is the desire to dominate. Never let any advantage go to waste.

Somewhere on Twitter I heard it's a ploy to gain competitive advantage since a lot of players won't have the discipline to train on their own, while Brady has that down. It makes sense to me.
Yeah. This is the way of future. The players don't want all the off-season programs anymore. Just mini camp in June and TC in July. It is an advantage for veteran teams like the Bucs and especially Brady. It's not good for us because our coaching separates us from other teams. I think it's stuff like this that will drive Bill from the game sooner rather than later.

i don't think it will drive him from the game. he's competitive too. i am sure that in some ways, all this type of bullshit engages him with trying to plan around it.

Yes, even considering the down year last year he held the team together and game planned to the best of his ability with so many difficult situations.

Over 20 years we have all seen that he thrives when the pressure is on. Sign of a true winner.

The 2000 Miami Dolphins had the best 3rd Quarter defense of all-time. Over all 16 games, they allowed just 9 Points. 0 Touchdowns, Three Field Goals​

renderTimingPixel.png

The only games they allowed 3rd Quarter points in were in Week 3 vs Baltimore (Matt Stover 27 Yarder), Week 16 vs. Indianapolis (Mike Vanderjagt 31 Yarder), and Week 17 @ New England (Adam Vinatieri 33 Yarder)
Outside of those games, they held their opponents scoreless in the 3rd Quarter
It took them until the divisional round of the 2000 playoffs to surrender their first 3rd Quarter TD, in their loss to the Raiders.
That's some absurd defense right there.

Lowest playoff win % over last 25 seasons:
32. Bengals .000
31. Lions .000
29. Washington .250
29. Bills .250
28. Cowboys .286

Back