Random Football News

Seems Steelers aren't fans or analytics or they don't care that they have a heavily skewed run - pass ratio.

This season could be a dumpster fire for the Steelers depending on how much more Ben has declined. Their division is also the toughest in the AFC.

It's definitely ON. Patiently awaiting TB12's twitter response.
Not that every QB doesn't want to win every game but I don't remember one actually saying it. I could be wrong about that though.

View: https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1399037535431573515

It could be a plan. If he predicts 20-0 and then does it, he would have re-insinuated himself into the GOAT talk bullcrap. The morons in the national media would just wet their pants in pure joy. :coffee: after all he would 5 titles behind, only one more behind than Joe Cool in his quest.

But what a Bwaha moment if he lost on Opening night. :rofl:

Cheers

Last edited:
Not that every QB doesn't want to win every game but I don't remember one actually saying it. I could be wrong about that though.

Brady has already said he is focused on winning #8.

I like Mahomes swagger a lot but I cringe when I hear guys say this. The goal is never to go undefeated, the goal is always to win the SB. I agree that every player wants to win every game but he has been in the league just a few years. He has a heck of a lot more to achieve than trying to go undefeated. Plus, the Super Bowl loser hangover is a real thing.

Last edited:

If it was any other player than Mahomes he would have been hammered by the media. I think he needs to focus on avoiding a post SB loss hangover instead of trying to chase something that might possibly not be doable.

I mean saying you want to go undefeated inherently involves winning a SB.

Obviously everyone expects to lose a couple of games, but the goal isn't to lose games on the way to the SB.

Everyone want to win every game and the SB. Just because being undefeated in insanely unrealistic and quasi-delusional, I don't think it's some great sin to say you're going to try for it.

He didn't make a prediction... He simply stated a goal or record that matters to him to chase. People fail to meet goals all the time.

Now if he'd said "we are going 20-0 this season" then of course he's deserve some shit for it, especially if they failed. I'm not super fond of Kermit but I just don't see the issue with what he said. Who cares?

Know how bad the housing market is for buyers where I live? Every house in my neighborhood is 150k and up and every single house that pops up goes pending in two or less days. I just found the latest house to go up, 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2400 sq ft, was listed at 255k. It was bought for 214k three years ago. I'm not sure they even put any money into the house other then what was needed. After next month, our house is at least a 155k house and we bought at 130k. We have put in a new hvac, floors in most of the house, matching appliances, redid the deck and made it bigger and the biggest thing happens next month, new roof. Next year we are doing bathroom work, that should add 5-10k easily though we maybe topping out what we can expect to sell for if we ever do. My house is 3 bed/2 bath and 1250 sq ft.

And this is Random Football News how, precisely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back