Random Football News

He didn't make a prediction... He simply stated a goal or record that matters to him to chase. People fail to meet goals all the time.

Now if he'd said "we are going 20-0 this season" then of course he's deserve some shit for it, especially if they failed. I'm not super fond of Kermit but I just don't see the issue with what he said. Who cares?

Know how bad the housing market is for buyers where I live? Every house in my neighborhood is 150k and up and every single house that pops up goes pending in two or less days. I just found the latest house to go up, 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2400 sq ft, was listed at 255k. It was bought for 214k three years ago. I'm not sure they even put any money into the house other then what was needed. After next month, our house is at least a 155k house and we bought at 130k. We have put in a new hvac, floors in most of the house, matching appliances, redid the deck and made it bigger and the biggest thing happens next month, new roof. Next year we are doing bathroom work, that should add 5-10k easily though we maybe topping out what we can expect to sell for if we ever do. My house is 3 bed/2 bath and 1250 sq ft.

And this is Random Football News how, precisely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The NFL has set the 2022 salary cap ceiling at $208.2 million.

That was awesome! Bledsoe loved him and for good reason. What a force he was all over the field. Could take a 5 yard pass to the house. Not many TEs could do that.

I like the athletes root for to be a little arrogant, or even a lot arrogant if they can back it up.

I am not going to get offended if one I don't root for does the same thing.
I understand and respect your pov here, but this desire SOUNDS unlikely arrogate and unreasonable and cannot, IMO fail to motivate each little team to play to their very best.

I understand and respect your pov here, but this desire SOUNDS unlikely arrogate and unreasonable and cannot, IMO fail to motivate each little team to play to their very best.

I think that's the point, it can't benefit you in any way to state in publically, I mean there is nothing to be gained from it. But it can definitely hurt you as you're giving teams that smidgen more motivation. Every DE and LBer who sacks Mahomes now will be yelling that back in his face for the season.

*shuffles feet feeling awkward.....I posted that already.

But it's the speed of him that gets me. Unreal.
Yes you did but I didn't see it til I had posted mine in a different thread.
It happens.

Not sure we have any elite players but Gilmore.

I misread the list. I didn't realize he was predicting this year. I thought it was last year.
Seems like a lesson in futility as who knows who will have a break out year on any team. I agree about our TEs and Judon being candidates. Doesn't this author hate the Pats though?

Back