Random Football News

11 years vs 14 years.
just sayin.
different defense assignments, too so the first two comparisons are somewhat moot.
just sayin.

Excuses.

Butt-holes.

All stink.

3years doesn’t adequately allow for 64% more tackles.

Two and a half times as many sacks.

And if you’re going to argue assignments why’s Troy trail in picks too?

Full HOF inductees.

�� Steve Atwater
�� Isaac Bruce
�� Steve Hutchinson
�� Edgerrin James
�� Troy Polamalu

And the MVPs of the season. Gilmore gets DPOY. well deseved!

MVP: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson
DPOY: Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore
OPOY: Saints WR Michael Thomas
CPOY: Titans QB Ryan Tannehill
OROY: Cardinals QB Kyler Murray
DROY: 49ers DE Nick Bosa
COY: Ravens John Harbaugh
ACOY: Ravens Greg Roman

What's cool I met the whole family. Served the homeless with Theadora, held Ephram when he was a baby. So happy for Troy. Well deserved.
SpecIal for me.

The Browns name Callie Brownson as their new Chief of Staff for HC Kevin Stefanski. She's the first female to hold that position in the NFL.

kevin-stefanski-names-callie-brownson-chief-of-staff.jpg

Her surname fits...

The Browns name Callie Brownson as their new Chief of Staff for HC Kevin Stefanski. She's the first female to hold that position in the NFL.

kevin-stefanski-names-callie-brownson-chief-of-staff.jpg

Before I paid enough attention to actually read this post I totally thought that was a guy

Full HOF inductees.

�� Steve Atwater
�� Isaac Bruce
�� Steve Hutchinson
�� Edgerrin James
�� Troy Polamalu

And the MVPs of the season. Gilmore gets DPOY. well deseved!

MVP: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson
DPOY: Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore
OPOY: Saints WR Michael Thomas
CPOY: Titans QB Ryan Tannehill
OROY: Cardinals QB Kyler Murray
DROY: 49ers DE Nick Bosa
COY: Ravens John Harbaugh
ACOY: Ravens Greg Roman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8N0GctSXw

What's cool I met the whole family. Served the homeless with Theadora, held Ephram when he was a baby. So happy for Troy. Well deserved.
SpecIal for me.

That being the case, I can forgive you your homerism.
:terrible:

Sounds like the Falcons are going to let Vic Beasley walk. Probably out of the Patriots price range anyway.

I bet that the Panthers will be one team trying to tank next year for Shaggy Lawrence. They signed a rookie coach for a lot of $ and for many years. Why wouldn't they do that? It would make them really good in the long term...

I bet that the Panthers will be one team trying to tank next year for Shaggy Lawrence. They signed a rookie coach for a lot of $ and for many years. Why wouldn't they do that? It would make them really good in the long term...

Maybe, unless you know, he was one of those rare QB's that come out of college and dont play well in the NFL, as amazing and unlikely as that is, it does on a very rare occasion happen....

Being a significant contributor to 2 SB winning teams should never hurt.
you are correct but he was a system player like so many other guys and the Patriots Dynasty lasted far too long for the individuals not named Brady to get the proper credit.

Sadly IF he went anyplace else and won he would be viewed differently than with the Evil empire of cheating cheats, a wrongful name given to both the Patriots, and Rodney based on his suspension and reputation as a widow maker on the field.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

WTF are you smoking?!?!
well he aint no Brady!!

Back