Random Football News

You know, the Bucs are 4-2. It's not too late to join the bandwagon. Seems you hate everything Pats now.
When did I say anything about hating the pats. Like one thing. I do not root for the Bucs, I just don't hate a player that helped my team win for a lot of years because he left like some of you. I dont hold any grudges to him. You can.

Last edited:
Don't tell him that since the Patriots went 10-1 last season, Tommy Boy is 6-6 as of Sunday last...

At least he's batting even.

But join us P71! And support our team, the Patriots. With our great QB, Cam Newton.
So the pats went 10-1 and brady went 6-6? You should read that again to yourself. ROFL I have always supported the Patriots. Supporting the patriots is not bowing to Cam because he wears the pats uniform. I root as hard as I can for them to win weekly, in spite of my feelings about Cam, you know, sorta how you did last year with the Qb then.

Last edited:
Everybody here knows when you shit all over bill and piss all over Cam, you're indirectly pimping your hero.
I wish I had a pimp that worked for me 24/7 and didn't charge me a dime. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim
lol. I didnt like Cam when he was at Carolina, I do not start liking a player because he came here. Sorry. That is some fans bag, not mine. You dislike who you want and I will dislike who I want. I love Belichick, would not trade him for the world, he is not good at drafting receivers...this has been said about 500 times. I have never said anything negative about Bill other then that. I dont even question calls he makes on the field, others do...maybe they hate him I guess.

So seems Raiders going through the covid turn now, they basically sent the entire Oline home, so NFL decided to...move the game up? Ok, dont get it.

Dez is now a member of the Ravens practice squad. They are working hard for receivers down there in Baltimore.

Last edited:
Back