Random Football News

I don't think that he's very good, and probably not that good of a teammate...but, Kenny Stills signed with the Bildos.

Chargers have said goodbye to Lynn. A bit of a surprise maybe, But the Bolts were very ill-disciplined and sloppy.

The Bolts are talented, and should have had a better record. That falls on the coach.

Now here's the thing, what's it going to take to get anyone in SoCal to give even a tiny shit about the Chargers? That feels like a cursed mess to me, I'd stay far away if I were a potential coach.

The Bolts are talented, and should have had a better record. That falls on the coach.

Now here's the thing, what's it going to take to get anyone in SoCal to give even a tiny shit about the Chargers? That feels like a cursed mess to me, I'd stay far away if I were a potential coach.
Bad ownership for sure...

Why would he want to leave to go there?
Schneider does not have control of personnel in in Seattle, Pete Carrol does. He would have complete control in Detroit.

Also, a lot of people want out of that town for other reasons.

good advice for everywhere:

Stephanie Stradley

@StephStradley

·
42m

Replying to
@StephStradley
Hey y’all, I know you’re angry about a lot of this Texans stuff. I get it. But please, don’t @ me with personal attacks on human beings. Know it is common in a lot of sports etc public discourse but I graduated junior high, I don’t dig it, think it distracts from your point. TIA

Back