Random Football News

I wonder would someone like Dallas make a play for Wilson? And send Prescott Seattle's way?

Or better yet, send him our way! And let Watson go to Seattle. Sorted!

I don't think Deshaun Watson will be traded. I really don't think Russell Wilson will be traded.

Chev is correct, he is lobbying for better protection.

I mean, if Houston lets Watson go, if he gives them no choice and demands a trade no matter what, the Texans ought to just fold up and leave the league. I mean if a major franchise in Americas 4th biggest city can't hold onto their franchise QB because they're that much of a mess, forget it.

What I want to know is, if Houston doesn't budge and Watson doesn't get traded. What will happen next? Isn't it really costly to hold out now?

I mean, if Houston lets Watson go, if he gives them no choice and demands a trade no matter what, the Texans ought to just fold up and leave the league. I mean if a major franchise in Americas 4th biggest city can't hold onto their franchise QB because they're that much of a mess, forget it.
Just because he demands a trade doesn’t mean they have to trade him. I would tell him you & your agent go fetch me 3 1st round picks, two 2nd round picks & for being a fucking crybaby I also want a 3. Bring that back & we have a deal.

Just because he demands a trade doesn’t mean they have to trade him. I would tell him you & your agent go fetch me 3 1st round picks, two 2nd round picks & for being a fucking crybaby I also want a 3. Bring that back & we have a deal.

For that caliber a player I'm sure there will be several teams willing to pony up those picks and even a player.

That's what I'd do...

NFL.com ranks all starting QBs for the 2020 season. Cam comes in at 32. Yuck.

NFL.com ranks all starting QBs for the 2020 season. Cam comes in at 32. Yuck.

Tom defies all logic, He rushed for 3 yds all season and scored 4 TDs. :banana:

I'm calling it. Mahomes is a busted flush. Yes he has talent, but mentally he crumbled last Sunday and that was the real Mahomes we saw. It sounds brutal, but a person shows himself in situations like last Sunday and Mahomes could not deal with the pressure.

Back