**Random FOOTBALL Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads**

:facepalm:

@JanayRice: My husband hits harder than mayweather #BoxingIsDead #MacPac

Is the Random thread closed bc it was slowing down PP?

The Rex Ryan/Jace Amaro feud continues...
I am not a Pats fan who hates Rex...but he can be exasperating. I mean dude, just let it go. What good comes of a HEAD COACH having some media war of words with a former player? Childish IMO.

More news from the radio..

Bruce Ariens does not like to draft spread QBs. It takes years to convert them to an NFL style QB and all that while you have to carry that player. In his view that spread QB is not worthy as a backup.

Bruce Ariens does not like to draft spread QBs. It takes years to convert them to an NFL style QB and all that while you have to carry that player. In his view that spread QB is not worthy as a backup.

He'll eat his words when Garoppolo ass rapes his squad in about 6 years. :tongue:

Seahawks drafted Frank Clark in the second round, with a domestic abuse charge in his recent history.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...hotel-incident-involving-seahawks-draft-pick/

I only skimmed this,,
The Seattle Times were able to find the women who were in the adjoining hotel room during the incident. The women reported that after hearing loud noises they went to investigate, an angry Clark closed the door on them. They reported that Clark's significant other was unconscious on the floor.
The police did not interview the two women.

Clark got a 250$ fine, after serving 2 days in jail, and no record of being a domestic abuser.

Apparently the Seahawks were not able to find this info, but the Times did.

I came here to post how stupid (AKA McNabblike) McNabb sounded on Mike & Mike this morning (watching it now from DVR)defending Bradford's little hissy fit when they traded up to get Wentz, but then I saw this from a year plus ago and couldn't resist taunting a little. :tongue:

He'll eat his words when Garoppolo ass rapes his squad in about 6 years. :tongue:
:coffee:

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by sg14

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSanders

I came here to post how stupid (AKA McNabblike) McNabb sounded on Mike & Mike this morning (watching it now from DVR)defending Bradford's little hissy fit when they traded up to get Wentz, but then I saw this from a year plus ago and couldn't resist taunting a little. :tongue:

:coffee:

Yeah, well, you missed it by 5 years my dear. :purgatory:

JK, HS. Love ya wuv

Every time I hear Emmanuel Sanders open his cake hole, I think the best signing that never happened was him.

LOL I am with you, Jamal Adams...Spam with his endless preening in the EZ...Id'd love to slap his fool hand away too.
I am SO GLAD the Pats don't do all that orchestrated celebration crap in the EZ even though it's allowed. "OH BUT IT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!11!!!!" Yeah it is, the strategy, execution and teamwork is beautiful. Designing dance moves and 'look at me' moves? Not so much.

Well, well, well....another Championship for the Baron. 13-3 record overall. Highest scoring team for the season.

12 team league, .5 PPR, 1 flex position.

This is our league's 19th year running, we need to add a base to the trophy soon for more plates.

Sadly, this is only the Baron's second championship, but I have a half dozen championship appearances. Such is life in a league where the championship game is week 17....I tend to have a lot of players taking the week off in the NFL. Not the case this year, fortunately.

Stud Star of my championship game? Juju Smith-Schuster. Dude crushed it this week!:dbanana:

Well, well, well....another Championship for the Baron. 13-3 record overall. Highest scoring team for the season.

12 team league, .5 PPR, 1 flex position.

This is our league's 19th year running, we need to add a base to the trophy soon for more plates.

Sadly, this is only the Baron's second championship, but I have a half dozen championship appearances. Such is life in a league where the championship game is week 17....I tend to have a lot of players taking the week off in the NFL. Not the case this year, fortunately.

Stud Star of my championship game? Juju Smith-Schuster. Dude crushed it this week!:dbanana:
I WAS 1-1 IN THE FINALS!!! Kicked ass in both leagues!! No. 1 seed in both.

but only because we went to week 17 and my team sat on the bench while my opponents all played.

TommyD420, this one's mostly for you since you so often seem to know this kinds of stuff. After watching yesterday's game, I started thinking about some old players from the days when I knew everyone (as opposed to these days when I basically know no one). One still has me stumped, but one I finally remembered:

1 - Who was the little RB who came to NE from the Jets, played a few years for us, then was traded to San Diego? (Answer below - don't scroll down yet)

A: Danny Woodhead!

2 - Who was the star Kansas City lineman who played most of his career for KC, but came to NE and played lights out for the last couple years of his career? ???

Anyone?

TommyD420, this one's mostly for you since you so often seem to know this kinds of stuff. After watching yesterday's game, I started thinking about some old players from the days when I knew everyone (as opposed to these days when I basically know no one). One still has me stumped, but one I finally remembered:

1 - Who was the little RB who came to NE from the Jets, played a few years for us, then was traded to San Diego? (Answer below - don't scroll down yet)

A: Danny Woodhead!
My parents ran into him on a plane from somewhere, my Mom at 5'5", said he was shorter than she was. What a baller that kid was though.

Back