Random Jets Stuff Thread

What they should’ve done was sign Nick Mullins in the off-season. He was on the 49ers and knew the system the Jets would be trying to run.
His injury isn't a bad thing IMO. He doesn't have the best team around him and could get really hurt, and worse, will almost certainly develop bad habits trying to do too much. Starting his first year did do Drew Bledsoe any favors.

Let Wilson sit, do mental reps during the game. Study film and learn defenses, learn how guys get open and how they are covered. He'll come back next year stronger and smarted. Seriously.

The Jets have hired John Beck, Zach Wilson’s personal quarterback coach, as a full-time assistant.

Damn it, make this work!!

His injury isn't a bad thing IMO. He doesn't have the best team around him and could get really hurt, and worse, will almost certainly develop bad habits trying to do too much. Starting his first year did do Drew Bledsoe any favors.

Let Wilson sit, do mental reps during the game. Study film and learn defenses, learn how guys get open and how they are covered. He'll come back next year stronger and smarted. Seriously.
Agreed. JD’s biggest mistake was not having a vet QB on the roster, IMO.

Anyone visit Jets Nation forums? It's comical, more than half the Jet fans over there are convinced that Mike White is the next Tom Brady. LOL!!!!!!!

Anyone visit Jets Nation forums? It's comical, more than half the Jet fans over there are convinced that Mike White is the next Tom Brady. LOL!!!!!!!
I don’t know if they’re convinced but they are hopeful lol.

The part of me that feels bad for the jets can't even be seen with a scanning electron microscope... I feel bad for SOME of their fans because well, you know, they root for the Jets

They spelled "Scott Mitchell" wrong.

I don’t know if they’re convinced but they are hopeful lol.
Bucky Brooks thought the Pats would pick up White when he came out because all White does is get the ball out quick, third step and ball is gone.

Bucky Brooks thought the Pats would pick up White when he came out because all White does is get the ball out quick, third step and ball is gone.
Yeah, he didn’t light it up downfield but he got the ball out and hit the short to middle stuff. I’m sure the Colts saw that so it’ll be interesting to see how he does now that a team has game tape on him.

Back