My high school football team just won their first WPIAL championship!!
10-6 over Gateway, the #3 ranked HS football team in the country!

My high school football team just won their first WPIAL championship!!
10-6 over Gateway, the #3 ranked HS football team in the country!

Congrats!! We lost in the quarterfinals Friday 57-47!

On a completely unrelated note WH ydoes a Jets fan come to this board and tell me I "should" respect the Jets a team I hate with the fires of ten years of PMS? EXCUUUUSE ME..NEVER! *spits* :)

Congrats!! We lost in the quarterfinals Friday 57-47!

On a completely unrelated note WH ydoes a Jets fan come to this board and tell me I "should" respect the Jets a team I hate with the fires of ten years of PMS? EXCUUUUSE ME..NEVER! *spits* :)

Yeah that's what we've done the past few years. When my brother went there, the playoffs were unheard of. While I was there, we started going to the playoffs pretty regularly, but losing in the 1st or 2nd round. Now we actually won a championship. lol, now they can finally add to the banner in the gym that only has 2 other years on it, one from the early 80's and one from the 60's or 70's. lol

Gateway? Pfffftt... You wont' get past Dell. :harumph:

I think we can take Dell, and we'll probably face Apple in the state championship.

:D

Funny, I haven't seen much of BOU in these parts, recently.

Does he still insist on calling LDT "LT"?

Monday Night Football! ESPN! The 5-5 Packers against the 5-5 Saints! woohoo

:rolleyes: If a football game takes place between two average teams, and no one's around to watch it or care... does the score still count?

Monday Night Football! ESPN! The 5-5 Packers against the 5-5 Saints! woohoo

:rolleyes: If a football game takes place between two average teams, and no one's around to watch it or care... does the score still count?

Wow didn't know there was a game tonight

:p

Wow didn't know there was a game tonight

:p

Well, you haven't missed much... except that both high-ranked QBs, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, don't look as good as Matt Cassel. ROFL

Okay, it's already 14-14 after one quarter, and fairly enjoyable... maybe it DID warrant a full thread. :shrug:

Saints 24, Packers 21 at the half. Probably one of the better MNF games.

are you bored JD at work?

:huh: No, I just said it's a pretty enjoyable game.

I'll be bored on Sunday when the Pats are up on the Steelers 35-3 at the half.

ROFL

:huh: No, I just said it's a pretty enjoyable game.

I'll be bored on Sunday when the Pats are up on the Steelers 35-3 at the half.

ROFL

ok wanted to make sure you were not being sarcastic :)

Bored but happy :)

I'm wearing a blue blazer and slacks to a client lunch today instead of a suit. Daring!

Yesterday I had a real couple of winners walk into my office. Both of these guys were pretty dumb the first guy lives in Ayer and moving to my side of the state..(Big mistake right there..) He was still grumbling about his whore Girlfriend that cheated on him more times that he cared to explain...

Now I'm a victim of a POS ex wife who was a truck stop when I wasn't around, but what was funny he was a Bengals fan..:huh: How the Phuck you live in this state and end up being a Fan of the freaking Bungles..LOL The other dude his best buddy who is just plain dumb as a box of rocks is a Bills fan who lives in Mass also..:confused: Now I wasn't as surprised by his dumb choice,but when I told him that if the Bills were smart they would go after Matt Cassel when he becomes a free agent. He turned around and told me" Phuck Cassel he sucks and I hope he blows his knee out too!! I also celebrated when Brady went down and blew his knee out too.." :rolleyes: Now I was very shocked by his ignorance, and I said to the Both of these two guys that they AAAREEE real a couple of real losers..:jester: Earlier I turned down that Bengals fans ex gf Phone #,but now I think I'll ask for it because obviously his ex girlfriend may have been on to something..LOL

By the way I asked the Bengals fan if he lived in Mass all his life, and he said yes. Then I asked him "Why or how did you pick the freaking Bungles?" He said "don't know", and I said to him "maybe the Big L on his Forehead is a dead giveaway, and its time to change the way you approach life.." Then I said " You seemed cursed maybe you should stay a Bungles fan because I don't want any of that bad Karma hitting my team!" LOL:jester:

Finally, I said to the Bills Fan on his way out the Door" By the way does Wide right mean anything to ya?" LOL

Might I also add they did purchase a storage unit from me too... I told them no dead ex girlfriends are allowed and they said "what if she is alive still?":blink:

Casual Tuesday, DS? :D

I'll be up at Ropes & Gray wearing a black suit and heels...stuffy Boston lawyers!

We call them Ropes and Chains.

My firm is casual every day, but I usually wear a suit if I have a client meeting.

Back