<---------2 stars :coffee:
ksmn808l.jpg

Considering his propensity for charging gerbils rent to bunker down in his anal cavity?

I have a feeling he watches a lot of d*ck suckin' contests, indeed. :coffee:

Alright, so I should have said "Clooney." Richard Gere was the first graybear actor to come to mind, which leads my to my next question....

WHO WANTS A HANDJOB?

The National Climactic Data Center says that Louisiana has received almost 40 inches of rain so far this year, and that is 'much below normal' rainfall for that state.

No wonder that state is so swampy. Well, that, and the fact that the Mississippi River Delta is there.

StMap-Dec2103:18:379042358398.gif

I've got a random thought.

It seems like every time I gas my car up the counter slows down earlier and earlier. First, it was the last 10 cents worth, then 20. Lately it's close to 50. So, the wind chill is killing me and I stand there like a dope and watch it get slower......and slower.....and slower. All stations do this like there is an eye in the sky ensuring my annoyance at an increasing rate.

Where does this stop? How slow does it have to go before the gas companies can ensure that I don't unleash an enviornmental disaster on the planet by leaking a drop of gas on the ground?

The world is getting dummed down too much. I just want to release the hounds and get on my way. I won't spill any. I promise.

I've got a random thought.

It seems like every time I gas my car up the counter slows down earlier and earlier. First, it was the last 10 cents worth, then 20. Lately it's close to 50. So, the wind chill is killing me and I stand there like a dope and watch it get slower......and slower.....and slower. All stations do this like there is an eye in the sky ensuring my annoyance at an increasing rate.

Where does this stop? How slow does it have to go before the gas companies can ensure that I don't unleash an enviornmental disaster on the planet by leaking a drop of gas on the ground?

The world is getting dummed down too much. I just want to release the hounds and get on my way. I won't spill any. I promise.

Easy answer:

Don't prepay in winter.:thumb:

Holy crickets.

Does the offer stand? :huh:
Sorry, it was a time-sensitive offer that expired at midnight EST yesterday.

Be sure to check back for amazing offers throughout the year though. We appreciate your business.

Back