I have jury duty on Monday after i work all nite. Can i just say guilty so i can go home right away?
Posted via Mobile Device

The Chinese get a kick out of the English word "Yahoo", which they will inevitably mispronounce and say "Yafoo"... Yafoo reminds them of the Chinese word for "toothbrush". In China, if you call someone a "tootbrush", it means they are useless.

Y A F O O !

I did not enjoy watching Wes Welker play for the Broncos.
This is going to be a lousy experience all season unless Welker and/or Manning
can't play for some reason.

I did not enjoy watching Wes Welker play for the Broncos.
This is going to be a lousy experience all season unless Welker and/or Manning
can't play for some reason.

Just wait till playoffs. They are both great regular season players. In the playoffs they do nothing but choke and drop :D

The Chinese get a kick out of the English word "Yahoo", which they will inevitably mispronounce and say "Yafoo"... Yafoo reminds them of the Chinese word for "toothbrush". In China, if you call someone a "tootbrush", it means they are useless.

Y A F O O !

I'd imagine this is true in some parts of the US as well :coffee:

There's having a bad day, and then there's "480 foot homerun to the ol' bean bag" having a bad day.

9725832577_4381ae7ab3_o.gif

Hit him in the nuts so hard, his shoe fell off.

His f*cking SHOE!!!!!!! :doh:

WOW. Just.....WOW.

Just had a meeting at work. I worked in A/P for 5 years until I got promoted to my current position last year. They just announced that they are outsourcing A/P. 15 people that I worked with for 5 years just found out they are losing their jobs.

WOW. Just.....WOW.

Just had a meeting at work. I worked in A/P for 5 years until I got promoted to my current position last year. They just announced that they are outsourcing A/P. 15 people that I worked with for 5 years just found out they are losing their jobs.

terrible

WOW. Just.....WOW.

Outsourcing, and the current Tax code is what killing our country...

This is ridiculously awesome!

drunkspin Reuben Fischer-Baum http://foodspin.deadspin.com/the-ta...beers-on-one-ridiculous-ch-1435203676#replies

<header class="mtm mbl">The Taxonomy Of Brewing: 500 Beers On One Ridiculous Chart

</header> Updating their 2010 and 2011 offerings, Pop Chart Lab has released "The Magnificent Multitude of Beer," a 60'' x 40'' print/chart detailing dozens of brewing styles and sub-styles, as well as over 500 individual beers (click here for a larger version).
<aside data-ids="638820035" class="referenced-wide six right columns">Related
36 Cheap American Beers, Ranked

I realize you're going to spend Independence Day happily drinking whatever cold adult beverage you're served, because you're polite… Read…

</aside>It's an impressive graphic–seven subcategories of stout!–but there are some notable omissions sure to catch the eye of any true connoisseur. Coors and Bud Light, but no Miller Lite? Olde English and King Cobra, but no Colt 45? Get back us when you're serious, Pop Chart Lab.
[Pop Chart Lab, artwork by John Nash/Carrie Mathison]

I wouldn't recognize her to start with, never even heard of her.

I seen parts, I don't watch a lot of new movies. I like a lot of the older movies (Blues Brothers, Spaceballs, the National Lampoons series, and older movies). I only watch about 10-20 shows that I actually get into if she was in TV shows.

Back