<figure id="attachment_57599" class="aligncenter">
ZooeySplit.jpg
<figcaption style="width:630px;"></figcaption> You Won’t Even Recognize Zooey Deschanel Without Bangs
</figure>
It's not just the bangs, her hair looks lighter and her makeup is completely different. I've seen those pics where they show celebs with and without makeup and just that alone would render some of them unrecognizable.

I lost my DD card. Which I thought was somewhere in my house . Some asshole found it. Spent the $80 I had on the card.

This is a headline with perhaps too much information.

Huma caught in the middle between Hillary, Weiner

So I went to Albany tonite and saw Gravity in IMAX. It was a good movie, great effects, no, fantastic effects, especially in IMAX.

The ending could have been better, but I have a dark eye for endings of movies.

It's so much better making a $49 mistake rather than a $121k mistake lol the relief felt when you see that it was only 49 wooo lol happy dance!

I put up a smoke/carbon monoxide detector at the house today. While doing so, I turned the fireplace on while I was there. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and the fireplace heat was already halfway across the front room and raised the temp where the remote was by a degree.

MJ's house is going to auction.

Jordan has been unable to sell his Highland Park, Ill estate. It was listed for $29M, the price was lowered to $21M but there were no takers. He wants out and he can afford to take the loss.

So if you want to bid on the property that has nine bedrooms, 19 bathrooms and three multi-car garages (and a three bedroom guest wing!), only a $250,000 deposit is needed.
The home is also being sold fully furnished, so you, too, could own a couch that Jordan sat on. :coffee:

Click the link to see how basketball royalty lives.

http://www.conciergeauctions.com/auctions/2700-point-lane-highland-park-illinois-60035/

I don't like this one, though I get his desire to check out of the 4-10 brewery business (that's 4am to 10pm for most master brewer/owners of these smaller breweries).

He is relinquishing control of the brewery and its processes. That's sad. Many craft brewers who have sold out recently (ie goose island), kept creative and brewery control, relinquished branding, labeling and advertising control as well as distribution rights. That type of marriage assures the same flavor and quality from the beer, yet allows for greater exposure.

I am close to being done season four of Breaking Bad. Knowing it ends sucks.

Its unbelievable isn't it?

It is. I am 1/3 done of season five.

What is funny for my family is when I see Walt doing what he does I start talking Chemistry and that ruins the mood apparently. Who knew?

I wish there were more seasons. Son said if they had gone in a different direction they probably could have. Oh well.

For Halloween I was thinking of dressing up like Robin Thicke on the VMAS and seeing how many chicks in Miley Cyrus costumes will come up to me and twerk.

Back