This one's got the side profile of Nick Lachey. I told him that and had to explain who it was. He was not happy that I compared him to a pop singer LMFAO So I did a quick "back up the bus" and said he is a good looking guy! I meant it as a compliment LOL

I would love that he didn't know who that guy is.

+1 for dude. But it does not make up for the -10 he got with the hat.

I would love that he didn't know who that guy is.

+1 for dude. But it does not make up for the -10 he got with the hat.

ha yes he's almost made up for it but has a bit to go. He made a rather yummy game time feast for us yesterday even though that evil hat was back again. I took it off and threw it after I poked myself in the eye with it. Kinda odd having someone wearing that and rooting against the team that is on the hat. Especially for someone who "hates" baseball LOL

ha yes he's almost made up for it but has a bit to go. He made a rather yummy game time feast for us yesterday even though that evil hat was back again. I took it off and threw it after I poked myself in the eye with it. Kinda odd having someone wearing that and rooting against the team that is on the hat. Especially for someone who "hates" baseball LOL

My ex wore it to "mess with me". Fun jabbing at first. But it gets old real quick. Burn the fvcking thing and buy him a new, worthy hat.

My ex wore it to "mess with me". Fun jabbing at first. But it gets old real quick. Burn the fvcking thing and buy him a new, worthy hat.

He has about 40 hats and that is not me counting that is just eyeballing it. It could be more. And he has more clothes than I could eve imagine having lol

He has about 40 hats and that is not me counting that is just eyeballing it. It could be more. And he has more clothes than I could eve imagine having lol

Does he moisturize and tan?

Wait, if he did he would probably know who Lachey is. ROFL

Does he moisturize and tan?

Wait, if he did he would probably know who Lachey is. ROFL

No tanning and he has nice calloused hard working hands that he does not moisturize LMAO. Thank god LOL Although I have seen a picture of when he had his hair all spikey, but he just shaved his hair so it's all good. Phew

I stubbed all my muthaf*****' toes on my left muthaf*****' foot and now I am gimpin' around like a muthaf***er today.

****!!!!

ok two guys at work both spend 5 days each in teh hospital and now my 10 year old Neice is diagnosed with the swine flu - yes the same one who slept over friday night and in the same bedtroom as my kids.

luckily the kids appear OK, so far, but Wifiemo is tossing cookies for the last two days

ok two guys at work both spend 5 days each in teh hospital and now my 10 year old Neice is diagnosed with the swine flu - yes the same one who slept over friday night and in the same bedtroom as my kids.

luckily the kids appear OK, so far, but Wifiemo is tossing cookies for the last two days

A friend's cow-workers 48 year old son died from it. I know this is supposed to be like all other flues but I don't remember personally hearing about SO many fatal and severe cases?

A friend's cow-workers 48 year old son died from it. I know this is supposed to be like all other flues but I don't remember personally hearing about SO many fatal and severe cases?

I read about 36,000 people die of flu related problems each year.

I read about 36,000 people die of flu related problems each year.
yeah what rick said...it is teh new thing for people to worry about however I heard teh rate was not much different than the regular flu - just a catchier name

The kids are coming in for a halloween parade at my work today! Should be fun last year they were all so cute!

Mikie I hope the Mrs gets better!!

Ever pretend to be dead when playing with the kids?

Hard to lay there and have them keep beating on you...............

Ever pretend to be dead when playing with the kids?

Hard to lay there and have them keep beating on you...............

My son learned long ago to step on my yam bag to see if I'm dead or not:suicide:

My sis n law just got really sick. Damn I hope it's just the regular flu. They still make the entire household go in to quarantine if someone has the swine?

My sis n law just got really sick. Damn I hope it's just the regular flu. They still make the entire household go in to quarantine if someone has the swine?

My sister came ove ryesterday....my niece's 2 friends that she had a sleepover with last weekend have confirmed cases of swine flu and my niece has a teperature. She is going to the doctor's today. She is 13...same as the girl from Bristol, RI that died from it earlier this week. :grovel:

Back