Ever pretend to be dead when playing with the kids?

Hard to lay there and have them keep beating on you...............

They can be vicious little bastards, can't they?

My sister came ove ryesterday....my niece's 2 friends that she had a sleepover with last weekend have confirmed cases of swine flu and my niece has a teperature. She is going to the doctor's today. She is 13...same as the girl from Bristol, RI that died from it earlier this week. :grovel:

I hope for the best for her! I am thinking I should move out of my house for a couple weeks LOL I am one of those people that washes their hands constantly and runs around the office sanitizing everything. I got too much going on to have anything bring me down.

My sis n law just got really sick. Damn I hope it's just the regular flu. They still make the entire household go in to quarantine if someone has the swine?

THey didn't when my friend got it..matter of fact I went there to get tickets to a game and her hubby handed them to me.:shrug:

I was reading in The Herald about the MBTA unveiling ads warning about pervs riding on the subway trains/trolleys and I would just like to say I hardly ever ride the Green Line :)
originally posted in the article's Comments Section by spikewebbe:

Someone squeezed my butt on the Green Line two weeks ago. I'm a guy; so I turned around expecting to see Halle Berry smiling at me. Instead it was some ratty dude. I would've punched him and tossed him on the third rail but he was 70 years old.
:LOL:

Today's trash day. I was up in the attic this AM trying to collect some items to put out with the trash and I could hear the truck down the street. So I'm rushing along, lose my footing, and *POP*

Yeah... I put my foot right through my goddamn bedroom ceiling.

FML

Today's trash day. I was up in the attic this AM trying to collect some items to put out with the trash and I could hear the truck down the street. So I'm rushing along, lose my footing, and *POP*

Yeah... I put my foot right through my goddamn bedroom ceiling.

FML

CRAP!! Glad you are ok..you ARE ok right?

I did teh same thing only 2 monthes after having the ceiling plastered - talk about flying 4 letter words

They were flying around this morning I'll tell you. One in particular.

My husband did this to my parent's house, still there 7 years later. I think my dad is trying to figure out how to make it a skylight ROFL

My husband did this to my parent's house, still there 7 years later. I think my dad is trying to figure out how to make it a skylight ROFL

That's what I am going to do.... Only you'll just stare into my attic, not outside. You'll be able to see the occasional squirrel though as that is partly why I was in the goddamn attic to begin with.

mofos

I did this when I was 7 and it was the kitchen ceiling. Sat there for years right next to the indentation of a piece of chicken. My brother took it out of the oven and was convinced the chicken was alive and screamed. There may or may not have been hallucinogens involved.:rolleyes:

I did this when I was 7 and it was the kitchen ceiling. Sat there for years right next to the indentation of a piece of chicken. My brother took it out of the oven and was convinced the chicken was alive and screamed. There may or may not have been hallucinogens involved.:rolleyes:

ROFL this almost sounds made up ROFL

Didn't this also happen in "Running With Scissors?"

/pausesforknowhowiknowyou'regay?joke

Back