Just wanted to say how much I love AWTE's posts. So informative and never a worry about getting into a pissing contest with him :)

A definite clicker-onner when I see his name on a thread :)

Agreed, will add a name to this as well, Box of Rocks, always love to see what he has written and how written, we have some great people here who just are so mellow and get along with everyone

Dear Aeropostale, thank you SOO much for having all kinds of sweats and tshirts with the number 87 on them. Please come out with some red white blue gear and I will be devoted shopper 4eva more. Also, your underwear is WAYYYYYY better than VS and your prices are good.

Sean Casey released his trailer for his movie coming out this spring.....I cannot wait for this to be out. I will be making a trip to see it. Hopefully TIV2 comes to a town near me as I want to see that so bad.<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4G3r6o2eTSw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

Last workday of the year..... This whole week has been so freakin' SLOW! Hope today goes fast, but I'm not betting on it.... :(

Sean Casey released his trailer for his movie coming out this spring.....I cannot wait for this to be out. I will be making a trip to see it. Hopefully TIV2 comes to a town near me as I want to see that so bad.<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4G3r6o2eTSw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

I can't see this video in work but I assume it's the finished tornado film. I hope, like the fascinating TV show "Stormchasers", they show some background stuff of the crew and the TIVs. (Funny thing is, there WAS an IMAX film entitled "Stormchasers" wasy back in 1995, which was a dog, as there was almost no storm footage in it and it was mainly guys in a van talking about where they should go. Casey did work on the more recent IMAX film "Forces Of Nature", which was a little better.)

hot dang

First a great lunch at home and now hubby got me the new Stephen King book and James Patterson bookwoohoowoohoowoohoo

My Mom has CHG and diabeties,and a awesome sense of humor. Anyways my Oldest Daughter walks into her bedroom and places a bucket at the end of her bed by her feet. My Mom asked her WTF are you doing? My daughter said we'll know when she kicks the bucket...LMFAO

So wrong but so...:shake: ROFL

My Mom just holds up her crooked middle finger to her...LOL

EDIT: SEE its a MAD MAD MAD MAD World...

My Mom has CHG and diabeties,and a awesome sense of humor. Anyways my Oldest Daughter walks into her bedroom and places a bucket at the end of her bed by her feet. My Mom asked her WTF are you doing? My daughter said we'll know when she kicks the bucket...LMFAO

So wrong but so...:shake: ROFL

My Mom just holds up her crooked middle finger to her...LOL

EDIT: SEE its a MAD MAD MAD MAD World...

funny

I'm still convinced that Sucka and piggie are the same. :coffee:

Back