Random Thoughts

Daughter bought wifey and I tickets to Garth Brooks tonight,
I think this is the 1st concert since the Vegas incident for her.
Wanted to be with us.

It still haunts her... :(

Daughter bought wifey and I tickets to Garth Brooks tonight,
I think this is the 1st concert since the Vegas incident for her.
Wanted to be with us.

It still haunts her... :(
She will get over it and maybe she’s just special and loving lol....She will always as will your son be in my thoughts.... be proud you did well.

~Dee~

She will get over it and maybe she’s just special and loving lol....She will always as will your son be in my thoughts.... be proud you did well.

~Dee~
Son turned 34 today. She got a ticket for him too... but he lives in Alabama now. And doing great! House hunting. Thanks Dee. <3

Son turned 34 today. She got a ticket for him too... but he lives in Alabama now. And doing great! House hunting. Thanks Dee. <3
So freakin happy for him and her lol.... trust I know it’s hard right now but trust those around you.

~Dee~

NIce time at the concert. Petco Park broke an attendance record...over 50,000,

BUT 85 bucks for 4 hot dogs and 4 drinks ...one being a sprite.
Gimme a f'n break.

Never send wifey to get stuff.

Last edited:
NIce time at the concert. Petco Park broke an attendance record...over 50,000,

BUT 85 bucks for 4 hot dogs and 4 drinks ...one being a sprite.
Gimme a f'n break.

Never send wifey to get stuff.
Eating before you go there: DUH! :coffee:

Wear Depends or whatever you have to...

FNPv--UXEAMUTyN

Amy's Lentil Soup. Splash of red wine vinegar and a couple of saltines crumbled in there,.
I am good and satisfied.

but that's just me.
stay free.
OP (Optimus Prime) licked the bowl clean. But he likes anytiing but chile lime seasoning, I laugh. I love this doggie too much,

Last edited:
I have had a few meetings in person with clients since covid restrictions were lowered. They were fine. It was great to get out and interact in person and feel normal again.

I had my first "sales" call, this morning, in person with a potential client in 2 years. I have been doing this (in some form) since 1993 and it has been decades since I was nervous. Literally.

Started out slow and built momentum for 90 minutes. Shaking hands in the lobby after the meeting concluded (shaking hands!!!!!) he mentioned he had the budget. I said we will spend it.

He laughed. I laughed. We shook again.

I was nervous. It was wonderful.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure why yet but just struck me pretty deep.

"Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence." -- The Little Prince

Not entirely sure why yet but just struck me pretty deep.

"Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence." -- The Little Prince
Wonderful little tale and love de Saint-Exupéry's whimsical drawings.

I got the hiccups.

too much thinking i think.

anyway I want them over.

one every 3 seconds ...i counted.

Last edited:
Back