Randy has officially become a locker room cancer. Here's the video proof.

cadmonkey

I have nothing useful to say....
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o4RzjwxipRk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o4RzjwxipRk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

and for those of you who can't tell, i'm being sarcastic.

Wheres his headphones???????????????? This has to be a body double!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Why wasn't he a captain? I actually wonder if not getting voted a captain set him off a bit. Weird because everything I've seen from this team and those close to it indicates that he's loved and respected in the locker room.

Sometimes I wonder if the Pats do things to distract the public. I wouldn't put it past them to say, hey Randy, let's stir something up to give the mediots and fans something to talk about while we go about our business. Then in the backroom they laugh it up. Just a crazy thought, but BB thinks outside the box a lot...

Did I see Brady flash the spirit fingers at the end? eeek

Man I got cold chills, I love this team so much....something is in my eye....be right back.

He looks like he added 10-12lbs of muscle in the offseason.

Ooooooohhhhh Yeaaaahhhhh he's such a cancer. Gonna be a real problem this year......

For all the other teams he's going to help bury.

and for those of you who can't tell, i'm being sarcastic.

Well, maybe he likes a few of his teammates, but if you read between the lines, it's pretty clear that he feels Belichick, Kraft, and Goodell all lied to him.

Randy (in an "I want a contract" mood) vs. Revis in a nationally televised game. I have a feeling that # 81 is going to have a big game on Sunday.

EEI is replaying an interview that Randy had with ESPN (I think?).

Very impressive. He tows the line. A couple notable comments

Revis called him a slouch. Randy replied, "I'm not going to get into trash talking but we've got 60 minutes of football on Sunday and this slouch will be there".

He loves everything about NE wants to be here.

Admitted his timing was bad.

Said Bill told him to watch what he does and watch what he says.

Asked if Brady's contract inspired him comments and I was surprised when he said something to the effect of, "Tom deserves it what he brings to the team every day, even Sundays"

It was interesting how his language minimalized the game itself.

Check it out, defintely worth hearing.

Back