Redskin Postgame Thoughts

I watched it and got the feeling that Brady was pulling a Manning and blaming Underwood and that's when O'Brien blew his top. Just my take on it.

Well I am obviously obessesed with this and watched it several times in slo mo even. Tom was having a TALK with Tiquan not yelling or anything when BOB stepped in and if you pause on Brady's face right before he started to lose it you see SHOCK at whatever BOB said to him ,for a split second. Is the leader not supposed to talk to his WR after he perceives a place where that newb could improve? He didn't raise his voice or throw a bench he was just talking.

Manning would have yelled at Tiquan and flung boogers his way. o:)

Well I am obviously obessesed with this and watched it several times in slo mo even. Tom was having a TALK with Tiquan not yelling or anything when BOB stepped in and if you pause on Brady's face right before he started to lose it you see SHOCK at whatever BOB said to him ,for a split second. Is the leader not supposed to talk to his WR after he perceives a place where that newb could improve? He didn't raise his voice or throw a bench he was just talking.

Manning would have yelled at Tiquan and flung boogers his way. o:)

See I think this is where people are not getting it....its really ok to make a mistake and also talk to a young guy on what he can do better on the play too. I am not sure if Brady was supposed to talk to himself first over there and then talk to Underwood, but that might have seemed a bit weird. It has seemed that nobody is harder on Brady than himself, so frankly, I think Brady kinda knew he f'd up, and did not need to be told, but I imagine Underwood might not have known that its better to make a better attempt to a pass or to try and break it up.

Did you watch the exchange? Brady wasn't doing anything weird until BOB made some comment bot the other way around.

I thought it was pretty weird that he looked to be blaming Underwood, when Brady threw the pick. BTW, I didn't see BOB do anything weird until Brady looked to have sworn at him (about 5 seconds into the video).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uIWEsPeOnuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I thought it was pretty weird that he looked to be blaming Underwood, when Brady threw the pick. BTW, I didn't see BOB do anything weird until Brady looked to have sworn at him (about 5 seconds into the video).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uIWEsPeOnuE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So if the leader of the team throws a pick, he cannot tell the younger receiver to go get it? Or make a better play for it? It looked like BOB started laying into Brady before Brady even said a word to him....Of course I do not know what BOB said to Brady...damn I wish we had mic on this thing.

So if the leader of the team throws a pick, he cannot tell the younger receiver to go get it? Or make a better play for it? It looked like BOB started laying into Brady before Brady even said a word to him....Of course I do not know what BOB said to Brady...damn I wish we had mic on this thing.

BOB came over and INTERRUPTED the exchange Brady and Tiquan were having and again if you watch closely it wasn't until BOB made whatever BS comment he made that Brady went off he rails. You can see the shock on his face like "NO YOU DIDN'T".:)

Oh well..

BOB came over and INTERRUPTED the exchange Brady and Tiquan were having and again if you watch closely it wasn't until BOB made whatever BS comment he made that Brady went off he rails. You can see the shock on his face like "NO YOU DIDN'T".:)

Oh well..

I felt bad for underwood, he looked confused and upset in the video. It was a bad scene.

I felt bad for underwood, he looked confused and upset in the video. It was a bad scene.

Indeed. But I bet we see him in the offense more this week. I do think he can help the team and there may be some good that comes of all of this.:thumb:

So if the leader of the team throws a pick, he cannot tell the younger receiver to go get it?

I think BOB made it clear that whatever Brady was telling Underwood was not what they were looking for.

There's a time and a place for everything. That time and place was not when Brady should have been "counseling" Underwood, nor should he have been swearing at the coach then, either.

He's lucky to be in an environment like the NFL. There aren't too many places where you can swear at your boss and still keep your job.

Brady owned up to it afterward, so I'm not sure why others feel they need to defend this. He's human, he makes mistakes. It's as simple as that.

I think BOB made it clear that whatever Brady was telling Underwood was not what they were looking for.

There's a time and a place for everything. That time and place was not when Brady should have been "counseling" Underwood, nor should he have been swearing at the coach then, either.

He's lucky to be in an environment like the NFL. There aren't too many places where you can swear at your boss and still keep your job.

Brady owned up to it afterward, so I'm not sure why others feel they need to defend this. He's human, he makes mistakes. It's as simple as that.

Well I guess I see it a little different. For one...Brady did not swear at anyone until he was confronted by the coach. I do not know what the coach said to him. For all I know he told him to STFU. While I agree that maybe Brady was not in the right by going straight at underwood right there...BOB way way way overreacted to it and took it too far. When the players and other coaches and even BB came over, they went to BOB to calm him down, to push him away, not Brady. So while Brady maybe should not have brought that up to him at that point, BOB made the situation way worse by his actions. So basically I cannot really defend him either.

I am amazed this topic is still being discussed, I thought it would have been yesterday's news by now

The replay was on last night and I finally got a chance to see it again..too bad for some of yas.;)

Back