Reiss: Welker tore his ACL and MCL

People who celebrate injuries are the football equivalent of rapists and child molesters.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Though, with the way that opposing fans have been cheering season ending injuries for our guys, I might just start throwing parties everytime someone else's players get injured....

risky_tremble.gif

Dude was gonna rock the Pro Bowl too.

Not cool.

???? You don't want ANY Patriots playing in the Pro Bowl.....

How on earth did you misinterpret that?

I mean the guy finally earned Pro Bowl honors and now will not get to appear in the game. And that that sucks. And it stinks. And it sucks.

I mean the guy finally earned Pro Bowl honors and now will not get to appear in the game. And that that sucks. And it stinks. And it sucks.

But any players in the Superbowl won't play in the Pro Bowl.. That's what people are saying :)

He means the game is the week before the SB and SB teams won't be playing, so you really don't want ANY Pats playing in it.

My heart breaks for Wes, hands down my favorite player on this team. Such a tough and dependable guy. Injuries happen but he didnt deserve that. I'm really beggining to think the foootball gods hate us. Get well soon Wes, I will sure miss the heck outta seeing you out there.

That's so ****ing crappy I want to punch things.

Ugh..... Well, I guess I should take back what said about winning the Superbowl this year. :mad:

We can win without Wes for sure, but that dude has been so effin' clutch this year. It's nice to have good clutch players when running for the Bowl.

On the other hand, if we adapt to this and start playing to all our strengths then (i) none of the teams will be able to use film to prepare for us since Wes has been THE linchpin of our offense and (ii) we'll run people over (see (i))

Back