Rep Bars?

If you excuse me I'm having trouble reading this thread because all my rep is blinding me...

Is this the new rep whoring thread?
OBg9Jnx.gif

She disabled her Rep. She was so embarrassed that she had 37 Gold Stars, and did not want hurt some of the fragile self-esteems in here.

I posted a picture like this in one of the Admin Forums, but WTF.

1373140192793.jpg

I think I might have this figured out.

You start out with one dark green pip just for joining.

For every 100 points of rep, you add a dark green pip until you get your first light green pip (at 500 points).

Each light green pip after that requires 200 points worth of rep, until you get your first amber pip (at 1500 points).

Each amber pip after that requires 300 points of rep, until you get your first bronze star (at 3000 points), after which your pip bar is reset to one dark green pip.

Five bronze stars = one silver star (15000 points).

Five silver stars = one gold star (75000 points).

If I have this correct, then as of this post, Piggy has just over 132,500 rep points, bideau has just over 43,100 rep points, and B/S/F has just over 15,500 rep points.

:shrug:

For every 100 points of rep, you add a dark green pip until you get your first light green pip (at 500 points).

Each light green pip after that requires 200 points worth of rep, until you get your first amber pip (at 1500 points).

Each amber pip after that requires 300 points of rep, until you get your first bronze star (at 3000 points), after which your pip bar is reset to one dark green pip.

If I have this correct, then as of this post, Piggy has just over 132,500 rep points, bideau has just over 43,100 rep points, and B/S/F has just over 15,500 rep points.

:bow:

Someone had to much time on there hands& couldn't sleep

If I have this correct, then as of this post, Piggy has 132,650 rep points, bideau has just over 43,100 rep points, and B/S/F has just over 15,500 rep points.

FYP :coffee:

This just proves almost everybody loves man tits.ROFL

Back