request from RG...

LVent*

disgusted
Reaction score
Via text this am "No pwr 26hrs need sponge bath pst req on web 4 me tyvm"

LET HER AT 'IM

images

Don't fall for it...his town has full power.

I'll simply note that he sent that request to you (and not me).

:)

BTW, Our power went out somewhere around 10:00 AM yesterday, and didn't come back until the middle of the night.

Don't fall for it...his town has full power.

he said "if had pwr wud pst me all in nudz baybee" ...

BTW, Our power went out somewhere around 10:00 AM yesterday, and didn't come back until the middle of the night.

Yes I was disturbed when I say this in the morning lol... Outside of powerloss everything else alright in your respective towns?

I'm lucky as hell....half of Oxford is out of power and they are saying it may be a week until it is all restored. I lost it for 15 minutes.

It puts the lotion on the skin, Lvent.

Tell him I said a real man would come here and post it himself :harumph:

i know for a fact his decrepit ass does not have a smart phone, he had and old school phone when i met him

Plus, even if there were no power outage, he wouldn't be here anyway - he's holding out the start of the season in order to get "Weekly Bewbie Pics From the Memberless Members" added to his contract.

:coffee:
I am so glad you said memberless members....so glad for I fear what would follow if you didn't

This proves what we were told about doing it too much can make you blind or crazy.

*Sent from mobile devise at the Maine State Hospital for the Blind and Crazy.

Back