Resolutions/goals for 2015

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Since my doctor told me to, my goal is get in better health (lower my weight and cholesterol). Ideally if I could be down to 230 by this time next year, I will be happy. While not a goal or anything, hoping I will be a father by this time next year also. Until then, I will enjoy working with the one year olds at church two Sundays a month.

Making the most of the new job. And do some traveling this summer and fall.

Not procrastinate so much and get more projects done.

Gina

What's your health period?

You know the pic of that obese dude that fell out of an airplane? That is me... I'm hoping after every bone in my body heals I can lose 5lbs someday...I figured if I eat one less twinkie a day I might get there by years end..:coffee:

:spock:

I have a long ways to go before menopause sets in....Like possibly if im a female in my next life smart ass...

:Fart:

Sounds like it's that time of the month ROFL :thumb:

You have a much worse case of menopause than I do....lol

ROFL

My goal is to get this body ready to have babies. Serious concentration on my health this year and getting my blood pressure back to normal.

I've never made a resolution and I'm not about to start now. :harumph:

I've never made a resolution and I'm not about to start now. :harumph:

Mine isn't necessarily a resolution. It's a you want a kid? You gotta do this lol I'm petrified of the whole pregnant birth thing to be honest but I want my own kiddies lol Being healthy always makes things better

My resolution is similar to many, to be as healthy as possible. I'm not too out of shape , per se, at 6'3" 195 pounds, but I need to eat better. My greatest concern is simply to be healthy in order to spend as much time with my wife and son as possible. My boy is 14 months old, and absolutely the best thing to happen in my life. I want to be sure to spend as much time as possible with him.

Not really resolutions, but I guess I have a few plans.

- Eat better more consistently
- Be more active (regular exercise and take up at least one new active hobby)
- Find a new job that I enjoy

That's about it.

Back