Revis puts the boot in

Ugh. Just should've kept quiet.
Posted via Mobile Device

He can get his ring via bulk postal.
I assume he'll sell it since it's tainted.

He can get his ring via bulk postal.
I assume he'll sell it since it's tainted.

That must be why he was sobbing when NE won the SB.

"I finally get a ring, and it's no good!" "Waaaaaa."

Revis' comments highlight perfectly the intellectual dishonesty that the media and others in and around the game are guilty of, in promoting the notion that the Patriots are different from any other franchise in terms of rule violations and the commonly quoted "pattern of behaviour" of New England.

Spygate and Deflategate, two specific incidents almost a decade apart, are presented against a background of unspecific and unsubstantiated 'other incidents', which are used to create a more convincing narrative of persistent rule breaking. The other incidents are rarely even named, much less proven, but it is seemingly acceptable for journalists to either fail to interrogate whoever is making those claims or to lazily make them themselves.

Revis comments are the perfect example. "Stuff repeatedly happened through the years. You got SpyGate, you got this and that and everything else. Obviously in those situations in the past, they had the evidence." I remember Spygate with its evidence (later destroyed) and the eye-watering punishment. I don't remember the this-and-that saga or everythingelsegate though. I can't recall the outcry about 'stuff' either. Maybe it doesn't matter when he's talking to a reporter writing for a target audience so rabidly anti-Patriots.

Just once though, I'd love a reporter to say, "When you say this and that and everything else, what are you referring to?".

Reporters can say Revis now has insider knowledge of the Patriots' devious secrets. Would a future HOF player whose reputation is unblemished lie? Revis chose to sign with the lowly jetsam rather than negotiate his contract with a SB contender because he had to listen to his conscience. He's only thinking of the children.

Don't understimate the writer "Mehta"'s influence in this story. He is a first class POS and has been twitter fighting with Boston media about Deflategate, so he may be twisting Revis' words here as part of his agenda.

I know mehta is not beloved among nyj fans for sure but revis would "play" for ISIS if the money were right. He never wanted to be a Pat in the first pla e and he was pretty up front about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Revis uses the word "stuff" because he doesn't really have anything else to add to the anti-Pats narrative. Revis is a helluva CB but when it comes to being a good person, he fails that test.

I hope they pound the Jets in both games and he gets burned for lots of TD's. Fvcking asshat.

Good, fine... I'm actually more comfortable now that Revis is a Jet again. It never felt like he was truly a :patriotlogo:.

Great player and I'm sure his absence will be felt on the field, but he's gone now, so screw him.

Blue-Meanie-With-Nova.png

He's just trying to be a good teammate.

:coffee:

Well when I called him whore24, others told me I was mean. But this is what whores do

BTW, after watching eh playoff games over again, I would not have offered whore24 $1 more than DMAC.

Back