Ridiculous pop ups are back

Me too, on the iPad using Safari. I'm okay on the laptop using Edge.

I believe it is corrected. I had to clear cache and cookies, close browser, and log back in for changes to take affect.

The pop ups im getting arent ridiculous, they are very helpful. One identified a virus i had on my phone, and helped me install some software to get rid of it. Another one clued me into some money i had won that had gone unclaimed. All they needed was my social security number and they could unlock the money, which they described as "a substantial sum".

The pop ups im getting arent ridiculous, they are very helpful. One identified a virus i had on my phone, and helped me install some software to get rid of it. Another one clued me into some money i had won that had gone unclaimed. All they needed was my social security number and they could unlock the money, which they described as "a substantial sum".

Poo, tried to rep you for this.
its not letting me.

My good friend, the former finance minister from Kenya also has a substantial sum to share if you want to help him transfer this to the USA, he just needs your account and routing numbers, and of course your utmost discretion.

My good friend, the former finance minister from Kenya also has a substantial sum to share if you want to help him transfer this to the USA, he just needs your account and routing numbers, and of course your utmost discretion.

Man when it rains it pours. Can he wait long enough for me to go cuss out my boss? I've been dreaming of the day I could finally tell him what I really think of him.

Sorry for the rep. I'll fix it tomorrow morning.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back