Rodney Harrison says the Patriots MVP so far is.........

Too early in the season to determine the team MVP

Saw that and also saw how they made him relive the pain of the play that shall not be mentioned from the game that shall not be mentioned.:Eason:

He said that to this day, that play causes him more pain than any of his surgeries or injuries ever did.

Saw that and also saw how they made him relive the pain of the play that shall not be mentioned from the game that shall not be mentioned.:Eason:

He said that to this day, that play causes him more pain than any of his surgeries or injuries ever did.

I also like how he said that in weekly film sessions, BB would always say the Eli is not an athlete.

Turned the station just in time to see this :( Rodney looked like he didnt want to talk about it either! But loved how he said at the end - Peyton just loved that it was against the Patriots!

What play is that I forgot about it?

Back to the point. I agree. Brandon Meriweather has been an absolute beast so far this season. He made it easy to forget that Rodney retired. He made it easy to not miss Mayo. He has made some HUGE plays and has made all of the regular everyday plays as well. MVP...so far.

Back to the point. I agree. Brandon Meriweather has been an absolute beast so far this season. He made it easy to forget that Rodney retired. He made it easy to not miss Mayo. He has made some HUGE plays and has made all of the regular everyday plays as well. MVP...so far.
Translation: He covered Guyton's ass on the regular.

We've got a good pair in McGowan and Merriweather, that's for sure.
True. And Sanders is really not bad.

And that doesn't even count Chung, who could be a comer. The safety position could be an embarrassment of riches in a hurry.

BB was willing to sacrifice a bit of defensive efficiency as the kids developed. Meriweather, Mayo, Wilhite, and Guyton have all come along just fine. Crable not so much. Meanwhile the next generation is being heard too...

Chung and Butler both are getting more reps as the season progresses, Vollmer's starting for Light, Edelman was developing into a solid #3 WR, Pryor keeps getting better on the D-line, Ingram is helping bridge the Paxton gap, Hoyer has played well in limited opportunities, Brett Lockett has made some nice plays on Special Teams and is credited with a FF, and Tate with one 11 yd rec and a 22 yd/KR in his first game off PUP. Meanwhile Orhnberger, Brace, Nunn, and Richard are around and continuing to develop, while McKenzie and Bussey are done for the year as they heal up for a chance to compete next year, then there's still three kids on the Reserve/Military list and the Agnone kid signed onto the Practice Squad who may eventually add their own efforts to this Rookie class' battle honors.

It's a good thing Meriweather is panning out. The rest of that draft was a disaster.

That was viscious and cruel and rotten and lousy for them to do that. It was like watching some poor infidel being dragged in front of Torquemada during the Spanish Inquisition or something. I half expected Dungy to pull out a hood. Even I couldn't force myself to watch it and changed the channel before they actually ran the play. I thought poor Rodney was going to vaporize or something.

Those deevils did that on purpose. They'll pay.

:fire:

That was viscious and cruel and rotten and lousy for them to do that. It was like watching some poor infidel being dragged in front of Torquemada during the Spanish Inquisition or something. I half expected Dungy to pull out a hood. Even I couldn't force myself to watch it and changed the channel before they actually ran the play. I thought poor Rodney was going to vaporize or something.

Those deevils did that on purpose. They'll pay.

:fire:

I especially hated St. Dungy. Rodney was going to get a pass and not have to watch it or listen to Dungy break it down. But the holy one forced him to participate with glee in his eyes. Bastard.

I also like how he said that in weekly film sessions, BB would always say the Eli is not an athlete.

I agree with this.

The only reason he is halfway decent is because he was used to running from his brothers and the atomic wedgies they brought.

Serious.

I think it's Wes. We saw how much the team missed him against the Jets.

But Merriwether and Brady are of course great choices, too.

Back