ROFL @ Eldrick Woods ROFL

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
Anyone else think he is done?

Cant get over the mental end now that everyone knows he was pullin trains on ho's in Burger King parking lots.

I also think he was juicin' and now he doesnt have the muscle memory he used to have.

Have fun swirling in the toilet you dick bag

Anyone else think he is done?

Cant get over the mental end now that everyone knows he was pullin trains on ho's in Burger King parking lots.

I also think he was juicin' and now he doesnt have the muscle memory he used to have.

Have fun swirling in the toilet you dick bag
BCD are to blame...he can't release his tensoin the same way...his main <strike>Hooker</strike> sidedish Rachel Uchitel decided to do Celeb rehab

This dude never learn how to rack one out did he?

I mean his dad probably had ho's for him when he was still in High School....................

He’s a very rich man, he don’t need to make any more money

Oh wait, his wife will be draining him dry just like his mistresses once did:D

He’s a very rich man, he don’t need to make any more money

Oh wait, his wife will be draining him dry just like his mistresses once did:D
but he will not enjoy this

plus the links soon to be released of some freaking kinky sex scenes with multiple men are looming and he is shaking in his Golf Shoes how that will play out - they touched is all you need to know

You ready for a new #1 with manboobs????

6a00d8341c623353ef0115701e0627970b-800wi

plus the links soon to be released of some freaking kinky sex scenes with multiple men are looming and he is shaking in his Golf Shoes how that will play out - they touched is all you need to know

I always thought that his FAREEKISH side knew no bounds............

You ready for a new #1 with manboobs????

6a00d8341c623353ef0115701e0627970b-800wi

Phil is in better shape lately

It still amazes me that people stand and cheer for him every week. Lots of them. 4****ingserious??? What the hell are you cheering for? He is a ****ing dirtbag and he now he sucks at golf too. Rot in hell you piece of shit and all you cheerleaders too.:cuss:

It still amazes me that people stand and cheer for him every week. Lots of them. 4****ingserious??? What the hell are you cheering for? He is a ****ing dirtbag and he now he sucks at golf too. Rot in hell you piece of shit and all you cheerleaders too.:cuss:

This
People are just stupid arent they?

Uhh, you thought about it before? Really?

Not in detail but once I found out he was gettin busy in a Burger King bathroom I figured his thinking is its in me and its got to come out at all costs.............

I don't get how any woman golf fan could cheer for this d-bag. When I heard about all the girls squealing for BR at Steelers TC I felt the same way. Whether he assaulted those women or not, he's a turd with women. How could a woman ROOT for him that way??????? I get it if he is your team's QB and you root & cheer for your team regardless of player turdiness, but cheering SPECIFICALLY for that douche when he came out to practice?????? :blink:

I don't get how any woman golf fan could cheer for this d-bag. When I heard about all the girls squealing for BR at Steelers TC I felt the same way. Whether he assaulted those women or not, he's a turd with women. How could a woman ROOT for him that way??????? I get it if he is your team's QB and you root & cheer for your team regardless of player turdiness, but cheering SPECIFICALLY for that douche when he came out to practice?????? :blink:
Wait...what? :huh:

If That's true then the hell with it..re wind 8 months and Erin, try to get by on only 200 million and bring on the dick tapes!!ROFL

It seems clear to me that they only way he is going to get his mojo back, is to take some time off from golf, and go ho hoppin.

:)

The sad part is Golf needs this guy to be good, for the good of their sport. I do not think he is done, I just think he has more on his mind and that is not allowing him to do the things that made him the best, and until he gets control of that, he will never be what he was.

Knocking it on the green,and putting it in her spleen..

Back