Rumble in the Jungle combatant submission thread

Hard pressed to find anything nastier than an angry hippo.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kpm_lo6GdwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Filthiest nastiest most vile thing alive perhaps. poisonous deadly ca-ca-viruses and bacteria. You die from standing too close.

I was watching a show where I believe there was a theory that it might actually be a type of venom instead of just the grossest mouth ever.

The Komodo is really interesting for this excercise since it can take days to die from a Komodo bite. I'm not sure how we'll handle that.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Bull Elephant has em all beat and smushed to a pulp. :coffee:

#teamlion

Lion
Tiger
Badger
Bison
Saltwater Croc
Polar bear
A Community of Chimpanzees

Thanks Jaric! :thumb:

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM --
#teamlion

Wait, are we talking 1 vs 1 here or 1 vs a pack or pride or herd?

1 vs 1 nothing wins vs a full grown bull elephant.

How about a Bili Ape? It's basically a 6 foot tall 400 lb chimpanzee that walks upright and is superhero strong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape

Possibly. Had not heard of them. It had just popped into my head watching something about a large community of chimps that had organized what could best be described as a war party and went and took out either another clan, or a group of monkeys. They then ate the monkies raw. It was really interesting and almost disturbing behavior.

So yeah, a chimp on its own may not match up well with a lot of the animals in this rumble, but with their smarts and agility, depending what they are going against, a large "war party" of chimps could do better than expected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War - a chimp war that lasted 4 years.

Wait, are we talking 1 vs 1 here or 1 vs a pack or pride or herd?

1 vs 1 nothing wins vs a full grown bull elephant.

Yes although I haven't figured out specifics. I don't want to give the pack animals an advantage, but I also don't want them to be at a disadvantage. I'd argue the wolf pack is just as much a part of the wolf as claws and teeth are part of a bear.

Even still, a single bull elephant is a terrifying match for even the baddest of pack animals.

Possibly. Had not heard of them. It had just popped into my head watching something about a large community of chimps that had organized what could best be described as a war party and went and took out either another clan, or a group of monkeys. They then ate the monkies raw. It was really interesting and almost disturbing behavior.

So yeah, a chimp on its own may not match up well with a lot of the animals in this rumble, but with their smarts and agility, depending what they are going against, a large "war party" of chimps could do better than expected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War - a chimp war that lasted 4 years.

Oh for sure if we have regular chimps it will be as a group. They may actually be the darkhorse candidate to win it all as they're absolutely vicious.

We should know, after all we're 96% chimp and capable of being just as brutal as they are.

Uh oh!

Entering tools territory....

Do you not see how menacingly she's brandishing that wooden spoon!?!!

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

If also like to submit the White rhino.

Do you not see how menacingly she's brandishing that wooden spoon!?!!

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

If also like to submit the White rhino.

Clearly you're not married.

That's a natural appendage on a Mother-in-Law.

Clearly you're not married.

That's a natural appendage on a Mother-in-Law.

Divorced. I actually got along with my ex mother-in-law though.

And I NEVER saw here with any kind of cooking utensil in hand... Or her daughter's for that matter

#notbitter

The komodo dragon has something like 50 different strains of bacteria in its mouth and its victim ends up dying from blood poisioning.

As for picking an animal/pack i'll go with the African Wild Dog, their success rate of taking down game is around 85%, no other animal/pack is even close.

The komodo dragon has something like 50 different strains of bacteria in its mouth and its victim ends up dying from blood poisioning.

As for picking an animal/pack i'll go with the African Wild Dog, their success rate of taking down game is around 85%, no other animal/pack is even close.

My boy did a Komodo dragon project, they are awesome pets.

for my ex mother in law

The real king of the jungle. A lion would stand no chance one on one. Back in 2011, a tiger at Ankara Zoo attacked a lion and killed it with one swipe of its paw.

People don't realize how big those damn things are. They can out weight a male lion (550lb) by as much as 250lbs

Try grabbing a housecat and keep it subdued and imagine something 80 times bigger.

Back