Rumble in the Jungle combatant submission thread

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score
Because the clown gets what the clown wants.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2430968&postcount

So here are the rules for submission:

-The animal must be alive right now so no dinosaurs or prehistoric creatures.
-Humans will be sitting this one out. So if your all about #teampeople you're just going to have to root for one of our cousins on #teamprimate
-Pack animals are fine. We'll deal with the issue of packs and pack size at a later date so don't hesitate to nominate one
-Lets stick to land animals only. Animals that live in both are ok (crocodiles for example)
-Depending on participation we'll probably end up whittling this down to a manageable number.
-Different variations of the same kind of animal are fine (grizzly vs polar bear for example), but we may end up using just one once combat starts.
-Carnivores will obviously dominate the list, but assume that whatever animal we select WILL fight once combat starts so herbivores are fine.

Since they started the whole discussion grizzly bear and silverback are both in.

I will nominate the Timber or Grey Wolf

Push the EZ button.

BULL ELEPHANT

Badger, Tazmanian devil, mongoose, terrier. Might not be heavyweight champs, but would win in the lower weight classes.

I'd be remiss were I to not post up everybody's favorite badass celebrity.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kb6bWsa_LdQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Komodo Dragon, Black Mamba, poison tree frog

So, I like where your head's at here, but unless my quick internet search failed me, that feels like it's going to end up in quite a few stalemates as well as quite a few frogs getting squished since the poison seem to have to ingested?

Also really glad someone nominated the Komodo. Those things are fascinating.

So, I like where your head's at here, but unless my quick internet search failed me, that feels like it's going to end up in quite a few stalemates as well as quite a few frogs getting squished since the poison seem to have to ingested?

Also really glad someone nominated the Komodo. Those things are fascinating.

Filthiest nastiest most vile thing alive perhaps. poisonous deadly ca-ca-viruses and bacteria. You die from standing too close.

Bull Elephant has em all beat and smushed to a pulp. :coffee:

Bull Elephant has em all beat and smushed to a pulp. :coffee:

I'd really like to see a brawl between a Cape buffalo and a bull elephant.:toast:

not really I'm a sucker for all animals.

~Dee~

Back